Chapter Twenty: Background Noise

~~~~~~~~ Demi's POV ~~~~~~~~

Rory ran up to her room after coming home from the park. Probably to hide the fact that she actually does want to fuck Frankie, even though she screamed ew.

Now I may joke about sex a lot to Rory, but there is no way in hell that she's sleeping with ANYBODY.

She's only 14 for crying out loud, I'm not that much of an irresponsible parent.

But her birthday is coming up soon, so she's almost 15. Well, it's not that close, her birthdays in February and it's the end of June.

That's like 8 months, just kidding! It's not soon!

I was homeschooled, okay?

It was pretty much dinner time so I went I the kitchen to make chicken and rice. I called Rory down for dinner and to my surprise, she didn't complain at all. Nada.

She even at most of it too!

It was getting close to 7 so it was time to pick Wilmer up from the airport.

Rory was really quite in the car, probably because she was nervous to meet Wilmer.

"You okay there?" I asked looking at her in the passenger seat.

She nodded, but she looked far from okay.

"He is going to love you baby girl." I said to reassure her, but I don't think it worked because she stayed silent for the rest of the ride.

I started to get out of the car when we got to the airport, but Rory suddenly grabbed my arm.

"What if he hates me?"

"He's not gonna hate you, your adorable." 

"but, but....." She said, starting to panic.

"Rory. You need to calm down. Everything is going to be fine." I said, getting out of the car.

I walked around to the other side and grabbed Rory's hand so we could walk in intogether

Of course there were fucking paparazzi everywhere, trying to take pictures of me and Rory.

She looked down at our hands and then back up to me.

"They're gonna think we are Lesbian again." she said.

"Let them think, I don't care." I said and held her hand tighter.

We stood waiting by his gate, both me and Rory standing beside eachother on our phones. We could still here the paps taking photos, but we were both ignoring it.

A few peoples started to walk through but I couldn't see Wilmer anywhere. I started to get really excited to see him again, even though its only been a week and a bit.

Suddenly I spotted him in the crowd and I ran towards him, the paparazzi madly clicking behind him.

He dropped his bags and I jumped into his arms, kissing him full on the mouth.

He was surprised at first, because normally we don't show alot of affection in public, but then he kissed back.

I slid back down and hugged him instead, consious that there were 20 paparazzis behind us.

Well that will be on the headlines tomorrow.

Well, that was also kind of the point. Because nothing's wrong with being a lesbian, but I'm not. If you like girls, go right ahead and like girls.

And I don't want the world to think I'm dating my daughter.

Ew.

We walked back towards where I had left Rory standing.