Chapter Eighteen: Sports Bra and Nike Shorts

~~~~~~ Demi's POV ~~~~~~~

Last night was one of the best moments of my life. We were lying in bed after dinner and I was making sure than Rory didn't go off and purge and as we were lying there, she called me mom. Yes that's right, you heard me right. MOM. Not Demi, mom.

That's me.

I'm a mom.

Yes I new that legally, I was a mom to Rory, but she never once, called me mom. Which is understandable, but I still felt like a big sister or something.

But when she called me mom yesterday, it really sunk in.

I'm a mom.

Bow down bitches.

We slept together last night mainly because I don't trust her to be alone right now, but also because we both happen to fall asleep.

"Wake up sleepy head!"

"Uhhh" Rory groaned, hiding her head under the pillow. "What time is it?"

"10:30"

"That's like the middle of the night!"

"Yes but we have places to go and people to see!" I jumped out of bed and pulled back the covers.

"It's cold! Stopp!"

I smacked her butt.

"Rape! Abuse!" She screamed and threw her pillow at me.

"Let's go you lunatic! Up up up!"

She got up, really slowly and grumbly I might add, and we walked into my closet, I stopped where I keep my leggings but Rory continued on to the end and went through the door that connected my closet to hers.

"Oh yo that reminds me, your clothes that we ordered should be here by now, why don't you go check outside!" I practically screamed so that Rory could hear me from her closet.

"Kay!" She screams back and I heard her stomping footsteps run down the stairs.

Damn this girl is the loudest walker I've ever met.

"They're here!!" She screamed from downstairs.

"One second lemme put on some pants and I'll help you bring them up!" I screamed back down.

I seriously need to invest in an intercom because all this yelling I am going to lose my voice.

When I got downstairs, there were 20 boxes that Rory managed to drag inside, and let me tell you, those motherfuckers are heavy.

We managed to get them upstairs to her room, red faced and panting.

"I'll leave you to unpack these, then we will go do something, okay?"

"What's the something?"

"It's a surprise." I whispered and backed out of her room all dramatic.

I made my bed and finished getting dressed before I sat down at my desk on my laptop to check twitter.

And everyone of course, wanted to know who @roryylovatoo is.

Should I tell everyone, should we do like a twitcam or something?

No, I want Wilmer to meet her first. Oh I forgot he said he was coming home a day early!

I exited off twitter then opened up messages.

To: valderrama 😍

Were you serious about coming home a day early babe?

To my delight, his response was almost immediate