The truth (un)told pt.2

Arthur came back. He found the others arguing with eachother very loudly. Dutch was with Tilly and Sadie, who screamed at eachother. Dutch tried to handle them and wanted to know whats going on. The other gang members were also trying to figure it out, what the problem is. Lenny walks to Arthur who's just getting off his horse, telling him to better leave again.

He of course didn't and walked to the scene.

Arthur: What the hell is going on here?

Dutch: that's what i want to know. *to Tilly* Get a hold on yourself!

Tilly: I ain't gonna let her talk shit about Arthur!

Dutch: ..Arthur?

Arthur: what the hell? Sadie? She's my friend what shall she talk about me?

Sadie: yeah. 'Best friend'.. Are you lying now too!?!

Tilly: She's trying to tell us that you are together with her and how i could think that you are -

Dutch: what?

Arthur: !? We ain't together!? Have you gone mad!?

Dutch: wait wait wait. Lets all calm down. So Sadie wanted to tell you that Arthur and her are together. But why are you going against it that much?

Tilly: Because she's telling lies!!?

Dutch: we know that now but how did you know before and how the hell could that turn into an argument!?

Tilly: I knew before because Arthur told me that he-

Dutch: yees?

Sadie: She in her wonderworld thinks that Arthur told her he has a crush on you!

Arthurs heart stopped as he heard those words from Sadies mouth. It was said. He went red and looked at the ground. Dutch turned silent and his angry-worried face went away.  The gang that was gathered by now also looked at eachother quietly and shocked. Mary-Beth looked at the ground.

It was quiet for a moment.

Dutch: ..w..what?

Sadie: yup! Arthur 'told her'. We all know he has a crush on me  not on you !

Dutch: Is that..true.. Arthur?

Arthur: ... *taking a deep breath*

Arthur: yes. It.. it is true. I.. * looking at Dutch*
I love you Dutch.

Everyone looked at them both. Sadie was very angry and went. Dutch looked at Arthur. He didn't know what to say.

Tilly slowly moved back to Mary-Beth.

Arthur: I.. i know it's.. so weird. After.. after all we've been through.. all these years. And now i feel this. I'm.. sorry.

Dutch: Now don't be sorry Arthur. Never. You don't know how thankful i am to still have you fighting by my side after all of this. * he steps closer to him, having tears in his eyes for the first time in years *

Arthur: *whispering, looking down, also tears in his eyes* ...this will probably ruin everything..

Dutch: Arthur... I..

Arthur: *starts crying a bit*

Dutch: I've been.. questioning my feelings as well.. lately.. and.. I think i have come to an.. conclusion..

Arthur: ..

Dutch: *in a very calm and soft voice*  I love you too.. Arthur.

Some members like Susan or Mary-Beth started crying as well. The others were shocked of this confession.

Arthur looked up at him. Dutch smiled at him as he put his hand on his shoulder and went in to kiss him intensely. Arthur kissed back, relieved, in some way.

After the kiss they looked eachother deep into the eyes.

Dutch: Was it that hard? *smiling*

Arthur: *chuckling, wiping away his tears* no.

The gang slowly left them alone as they hugged eachother. 1 minute. 2.. 3..

After letting go of eachother Dutch asked Arthur to go up to his room with him. He of course followed him.

Dutch sat down on his bed. Arthur sat on the floor facing him.

Dutch: So.. that's why you were like that all the time?

Arthur: i guess.. yes..

Dutch: Im.. glad i know now. And.. And i am glad that you.. love me as well.

Arthur: *chuckling* so.. what now?

Dutch: I don't know.. Now we are.. together? i guess? *chuckling*

Arthur: Together!?

Dutch: sure! why not.

Arthur: wow.. a moment ago i thought you would reject me and now.. of course!

Dutch: hmm~

Hosea came back now. Charles went to help him off his horse.

Hosea: Hello Charles! Did i miss anything?

Charles: everything.