Lost

Arthur didnt come back that night. Nor did he come back in the morning. Dutch was thinking if he maybe got caught by the pinkertons that hunted them down. He'd love to go searching on his own but he knows that aint possible.

Sadie came back from her trip to Rhodes. She was a bounty hunter to get money for the gang. Dutch wanted to know if she had seen him but she didn't.

That made him worry even more. Right after he went to Bill and John to tell them what information he just got from Sadie.

John: So he hadn't been seen?

Bill: I'm sure he's just drunk somewhere but if you really need us to go.. we'll always listen to you Dutch.

Dutch: Go and look for him. We were hunted yesterday afterall and there could be a chance that he had been caught by those damn pinkertons. If you find him tell him to go with you.

John: Of course. But where should we search i mean.. If Sadie didn't see him in Rhodes..

Dutch: I don't know..

*Sadie heard what was going on and joined the talk*

Saide: I'll ride with you. I've seen a place where the pinkertons do their .. 'illegal' stuff. It's in the heartlands not far from Valentine. If they have Arthur i will-

Bill: Ride with a woman Dutch?! You know i aint down for tha-

Sadie: Listen to me cowboy if it's about Arthur i will fucking come with you you dont even know where the hideout is!

Bill: Shut your mouth!

Dutch: Stop it! All of you. Bill. You know that she's helpful.

Bill: Fine... But i know that she's only coming because she has a crush on him. Not because of Loyalty!

Dutch: Bill stop it. Go find Arthur and John.. Make sure they get along.

John: I will Dutch.

The three ride into the heartlands. Not talking of course. John in the middle wanted to break the silence by talking about what happened in Blackwater.

Blackwater. The reason they had to move east. The gang robbed a boat full of money.. well.. wanted to. Everything went wrong. And now they were here. searching for lost Arthur, Dutch almost killing Molly, and the law behind their backs. It wasn't the best time the gang had. But they will get through it eventually.

Sadie was angry. She didn't show it but she was. Bill telling everyone her secret, that she had a crush on Arthur. She just had joined the gang after her man got shot by the Ol' Driscoll's 3 months ago. Everyone will think she's a whore.

But she thought that Arthur had a good heart. He helped her the most the time where she needed it. And now? Now he could already be dead. She needed to find him.

They reached the camp. They dismounted and sneaked up onto a hill to get a better view and search for Arthur.

John looked through his binoculars searching him. And found him. He was tied up to a tree and seemed to be knocked out.

John: He's there but.. how will we get him outta there? Killing them would be suicide. There are to many.

Bill: How else you want to get an unconscious man out of a highly guarded camp?

Sadie: I aint leaving without him that's for sure. But what do they want from him?

Bill: god you're dumb..