Telling secrets

A few days went past. The gang made the manor their home. For now.

Arthur was standing on the balcony, smoking a cigarette looking down at the others.
Dutch came outside as well, greeting him with a good morning.

Arthur was feeling a little bit more comfortable with Dutch again. But he still always was very excited seeing him. He learned to not show it too much.

Dutch on the other hand got more silent towards him.

Arthur: nice.. day today... sun shinin.. not too hot..

Dutch: yeah.. very. What are your plans today.

Arthur: i was thinking you probably need me for something so.. i didn't made some.

Dutch: great. I need you to get something to eat. Pierson said we haven't got anything. So go hunting. Hosea said many alligators are in this area. But of course, anything you find will do.

Arthur: okay.. uh.. why aren't you smoking your 'mornin cigar'?

Dutch: Don't have any. At the moment. So if you find any of these in the city.. would be great if you brought me some. *smiling at him*

Arthur: The first thing I'll do. You'll get them as soon as I'm back.
*smiling back, red*

Dutch: thanks Arthur.

Arthur was getting ready to go. He had never been into a city before. Saint Denis.
He sattled up his horse and went. Dutch looked after him. He had to smile again. Arthur ment much too him. That he knew. But how much, he can't really figure out right now.

Tilly saw Dutch looking after Arthur as he went, and went all excited. Did her plan work out for real? She almost ran to Mary-Beth and pulled her away from the seat she was sitting on while  drying the clothes.
Mary-Beth didn't know what the hell was wrong with her but of course followed.

They went behind a tree. Tillys smile went all over her face.

Mary-Beth: what the hell? *has to smile*

Tilly: Dutch! I think he likes Arthur as well now!!!

Mary-Beth: You gotta be kidding me.. what made you think that now??

Tilly: Arthur just rode out and.. and The face Dutch made as he watched him leave!!! ITS OBVIOUS!!!

Mary-beth: *laughing* woow! haha! oh my god.. i can't believe this..

Sadie was cleaning the guns behind the womens wagon. She heard everything. And was shocked. With a rage in her she went to them.

Sadie: what the hell are you sayin!!!?

Mary-beth: Sadie!!

Tilly: Sadie... We..

Sadie: what do you mean with that!?

Tilly: It..It's Arthur.. he.. *whispering* is into Dutch..

Sadie: And how do you two know that exactly?

Tilly: He told me!

Sadie: I don't believe you. He loves me! Not.. 'Dutch'.

Tilly: wait you.. what!!!?

Sadie: *searching for a lie to tell* y..yeah! D.. Don't you see how much we.. do with eachother?? how he looks at me??

Mary-Beth: Now i don't know anything. You mean you two are in love??