When the class dismissed, Wayo began to walk towards the parking area and go home.

After he arrived, he did not notice that Phana was there and when he was about to enter at the car, Phana immediately grabbed his hand to stop him. His hand hold Wayo's hand tightly. Wayo looked up and saw him, his face was flushed again. Burning from the sudden touch.

He tried to pulled his hand from Phana hold, but Phana was stronger than him.

Phana said. "Why are you avoiding me?" He blurred out. "Did I do something wrong?"

Wayo was shocked and he still didn't know what Can did to his body when they change soul. Puzzled about him, Wayo said. "I don't know what are you talking about." He looked down and not dare to look at his face.

Phana frowned again. "You don't know? Then why did you pushed me and why you did not came to cafeteria? I was waiting for you. I didn't eat lunch because I'm waiting on you."

He was waiting for me? Why? Did he do something wrong? Wayo thought about it. "Why did you wait for me?"

Phana was pissed off about it. "Are you pretending that you don't know?"

"I'm sorry, can you let go my hand, it's really painful." Wayo said. Phana realized that his hold was indeed tightly. And he immediately let go of it. Wayo held his other hand, his hand was red from grip, Phana saw it and hold Wayo hand with both of his hand.

And said. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to."

Why Phana was apologizing to him? Wayo was still puzzled.

"Just tell me if I did something wrong again, and I promise to not do it again. Please.." Phana said.

Wayo looked at him, he's face was Sincere but, still... he still can't talk him. He still not alright. He pulled his hand again. Phana was frowned again. Why he felt that Wayo was avoiding him?

"I need to go." He said and pulled the car door, before he enter, he stopped and looked at him. "Please.. don't talk to me." He then got in to his car and drove.

Phana shocked and upset, what? Don't talked to him? What the hell he do?

Why he felt that he was rejected, and his heart was been stabbed a thousand of knife. Is this what Wayo felt when he was rejected by him? The pain... Phana wanted to hit his head in the wall. You're so stupid Pha!

 You're so stupid Pha!

..

..

When Wayo arrive at home, he immediately find Can, and Can was doing cleaning the dishes.

"Hey, why are you doing that! Let auntie do it. We didn't get you here to make you a maid." Wayo said.

"It's okay, beside, I'm still not to use it." Can said.

"Right, Nong'Can, why P'Pha keep following me?"

"Ohhh! Right, every lunch time, you and P'Pha have a lunch, he will treat you. I asked him that to pay his being jerk to you." Can explained.

"But, P'Pha rejected me." Wayo looked at the floor. "I.. I still in pain." Can look at him and he stopped at his doing and his wet hand touched Wayo face, Wayo was shocked and said. "What the hell is that for!"

"Stop thinking to much, I did it to stop him to being jerk with you. Let me finished with this and let's talked about it, I will tell you a good technique!"

Wayo, was puzzled about it but he still wait Can to finish.

After Can finish, both of them stay at Wayo room, then Can said. "Do you still like him?"

"Errrr." Wayo looked around the room. Can was frowned and flick his head. "Ahhh, yah! I'm older than you! You should not always flick my head."

"Right P'Yo khuuuuupp.... but because you were silly thats why I need to shake your head first, so forgive me Yo khhuuuuuup.." He said teasingly.

"Hmmmm!" Wayo whined. "Then what do you think I should do?"

"Make a counter attack." Can said. "I mean play hard to get."

"What do you mean by that."

"Play hard to get. Yo, if you still like him, make him yours, I will help you."

"Hmmm." Wayo think and smile before saying. "did you used it to Ai'Tin?"

Can was shocked. He's face was red. "No.. no..! I didn't do anything, beside.. P'Tin never tell me that he likes me." He play with his finger. Wayo take this opportunity and flick him back. "AHHHHHHH!" Can whined. "It's painful! Hmmmm!"

"Right, it is.. then, I'll tell you that it was obviously that he like you, can't you see?" Wayo said.

"No, he liked me as a brother. it's different."

"Hays.. my younger brother, is stupid too, now were both stupid." Can and Wayo both laugh.

To be continued.

Aya! Update! I'll try my best to update faster as I can

Wish me luck, tomorrow is my interview at work! Hope God bless me.