Starbucks, Starluck and StarMonica? -6

I wake up sore. Yesterday really wore me out but good news I found a job.

It's a job as a waitress so it's not great but it'll do.

Suddenly the loud ring of my phone startles my train of thought. I squeal in excitement its Rachel that means the quads.

"Hi Rachel! How are you doing." I ask as soon I answer the phone.

"Rosie! I'm good there are just someone who want to talk to you."  She says and flips the camera around.

I smile widely seeing my beautiful baby "Cain!"

"Hi mommy." Cain whispers looking sad.

"What's wring sweet boy." I ask. I've always hated seeing my kids sad or scared. I just want them to be happy.

He starts crying. My hearts breaks just watching him. "Cain what's wrong sweetheart?"

"I miss you mwommy . We all miss ywou. Can you pwease come home. Pwease mommy pwease!" He finally speaks up.

As I watch my sweet boy cry in front of me I tear up as well. I just want to hold him to comfort him but I can't do that if I'm in a different state. "Cain don't cry mom got a job today and I think I have an apartment it's just going to take a couple days to get ready."

"Nooo I want you now. Mommy pwease. I miss you." Cain starts bawling he's crying so loudly it shakes my soul. And in that moment I make a decision. That I'm going to go with. It doesn't matter if it doesn't make a lot of sense I miss my children and I want them back.

"Cain don't cry. I'm going to come get you. Mommy coming to get you and we'll come back here." At this Cain screams with excitement and runs off to tell his siblings.

"Your really coming to get them Rosie?" Rachel asks me one Cain is out of sight.

"Yes I'm going to drive today to get them." She smiles widely. "I miss them so much." As I finish I hear four voices and four sets of footsteps.

"Mommy!"Lilly yells. I smile widely seeing my little girl. I talk to my kids for an hour before I finally hang up.

Wiping away the last of my tears I start packing my bag. I want to bring them home as soon as possible.

Walking downstairs bag in hand I did not expect what I got.

Mom came walking in talking about how I missed breakfast before she screams and locks the door.

That causes Sylvia to run in. She looks at me and mom and then stands against the door.

"Justin, Dad, Edward hurry get out here! Block the door!" Mom yells

I just stand there confused as everyone piles in and blocks the door.

"Rosalinda I thought you said that you weren't leaving again!" Edward yells "I thought we got past this."

"What are you guys going on about and can you move I need to put this into my car." I say gesturing to my bag.

Justin gasps "Rosalinda you can't leave not again. I just got you back sis. I don't want to lose you again."

"Guys I'm not leaving forever I'm going to get my kids." I say laughing. Of course I should have known they would have thought I was leaving again.

Running away again.

Dad laughs before shoving everyone away from the door. "I can't wait for them to come!" He says smiling at me.

For another hour I eat breakfast with the family then hop in my car. It's a black Chevrolet Traverse.

I head to Starbucks first because you know gotta get that green tea. Walking inside I immediately want to turn back.

I've been here for two days and I've run into them again.

Lillie jumps up and drags me to their table after I've ordered. I groan loudly seeing the pink drink and empty seat knowing it probably belongs to my least favorite person..... well second least favorite after Shawn of course.

"Hey what are the coincidence that you would be here the same time we are?" Asks Nate

Smiling fairly I say "Well this is the only coffee shop and we're all in our 20. And you know it's morning and coffee is needed."

Mark burst out laughing along with Rick "always the sass with this one!" Rich says, and Mark agrees.

Jacklin looks at me and asks "So what have you been doing lately?"

"I've been working a lot. Living in California has been nice."

"Ooooh a Cali girl." Teases Mark I throw a straw at him laughing. Suddenly my name is called so I walk off to get it.

When I come back we continue to talk about our lives. Myself leaving out my kids and my previous fail of a love life. I actually have a good time while talking to them.

"Rosie we're having a party Saturday do you want to come?" Nate asks looking kind of nervous and cute.

Cute!!! Where did that come from. Remember Rosalinda he broke your heart!

Suddenly the ringing of the doorbell gets my attention along with the click of high heels.

"Omg! Rosalinda is that really you! Your looking fabulous!" Snears Monica. My life long enemy.

"Monica...." I sweetly say "how you been?"

She giggles and goes into this long tangent about how she's a model and she's in love with her boyfriend. I silently barf in my mouth.

Standing up I cough and say "Well I've got to go I should have left for Cali an hour ago. I'll see you guys later."

Nate grabs my hand "Wait Cali? Your leaving again."

"No no no I'm staying I actually got a job yesterday at the diner. I'm just bring something home." I say smiling at him.

"Of course you got a job at the diner a loser job for a loser," Monica whispers. I laugh at her and grab my purse.

"I have you know I've been working hard to achieve things in my life." I taunt her.

"Yeah right everything in your freaking life sucks." She laughs.

Grabbing her drink I pour it on the floor. I would do it on her hair but I'm not a jerk. "My life is amazing. Sure I may have graduated high school a year late or I've never attended college but at least I'm happy. I got four angels that mean more to me then any amount of money will. So thanks but keep your freaking opinions to your self" but before I go I say "And yes Nate I would love to come to your party on Saturday I'll see you guys then."

-————————————————————————
Hey guys I just want to thank you guys for all the support. I would really appreciate it if you would comment and Star my book.

I love you all thanks.

P.S. I'm sorry I haven't updated lately school has been really stressful lately. But I promise I'll try to do better.