Chapter 12: Drive in

"Maya" I knock on her door, waiting patiently for her to open it so I can take her to a drive in movie. Her door is thrown open and there is the blonde beauty standing in a pair of high waisted jeans and an off the shoulder top. "Yes?" She asks breathlessly as I keep blinking, god she's so gorgeous, "Um, you ready to go?" I ask as she bites her lip shifting her gaze back to her room, "I guess, um is what I'm wearing okay or do I have to change?" She asks glancing down at her outfit, "If I were you I'd go put something more comfortable but you can go like that" I explain causing her to furrow her brows slightly, "Sweatpants?" She asks confused "Mhm" I nod.

"Okay" she breathe out walking back to her room and going to her dresser, she takes some clothes and shoots me a smile, "I'll be back in a few seconds" I nod and she goes to her bathroom whilst I wander inside her room. I look at the pictures on her wall and a small smile pulls at my lips as I look at baby Maya and Riley, almost all her pictures are of the two of them. It's amazing how close they are, although there's a part of me that wonders how Maya would've turned out if Riley didn't save her.

"Ready" she quips walking back in her room wearing a pair of baggy grey sweatpants and a long sleeve black crop top. Jesus this girl looks good in everything! I clear my throat and nod, "let's go then" She let's me out of her room before following me.

"See you later mom!" Maya shouts as we open the door, "Have fun!" Katie shouts back right before the door closes. We told her parents that we were going to go the library to get a few books and hang to get to know each other better. Maya came up with that lie and I was quite surprise with that, I didn't take her for the kind of girl who lies, although I didn't mind it one bit, in fact I was glad she wanted to keep what we were doing a secret.

We both climb in the car and I start the engine driving towards our destination. "A drive in" she squeal in excitement making me laugh as I park the car in the perfect spot, right in the middle of where the screen is, "I always wanted to go to one" she admits as I frown. "You've never been to one?" I ask shocks, she shakes her head, her flawless blonde hair moving from left to right, "Nobody ever took me" she explains as I smile. "Well then let's make this one special then" she bites her lip and slowly nods.

"Come on then" I open my door and climb out, opening the trunk and revealing the things I brought. "Wow" she breathes out glancing at the blankets, pillows and junk food I brought. "You came ready" she chuckles as I climb in and put the seats down and start making a comfortable bed with the blankets and pillows, "You coming?" I ask with a smile once I'm done, I hand her my hand and she takes it, letting me help her in the trunk.

She takes a seat next to me, her smile never leaving. "Here" I say handing her a piece of the blanket we'll be sharing, "Thanks" she mutters getting comfortable "I hope you like candy and chocolate" I say pulling out a bag filled to the brim of sweets, "Oh my gosh Josh" she laughs looking down at the back, "Are you planning on getting me fat?" She teases as I roll my eyes "You're perfect stop worrying" I insist as she bites her lip gazing at me with her crystal blue eyes.

"What movie are we watching?" She asks curiously after clearing her throat and breaking our gaze and looking at the wide screen. "Guardian of the Galaxy" I answer "I hope that's okay, they didn't have anything else" I say worriedly but she nods "No it's fine I love that movie" she assures me running her fingers through her hair as she's pulling it into a high ponytail. I stifle a smile as my eyes find a small bruise on her neck, right below her ear, one that I caused, although it's way too small for my liking. I wanted to have her underneath me squirming and moaning out my name as I decorate her skin with more love bites.

The sound of the movie startles me from my trance of kissing Maya and makes me focus on the movie. We're a few minutes in and Maya and I are actually having a lot of fun, we started this game of throwing candy into each other's mouth and we couldn't stop laughing. I had to admit her laugh is one of the most beautiful sounds ever, it just makes you smile and laugh along with her. "3" I say throwing another piece of M&M at her but she misses it and it ends up going down her shirt, "Shit" she giggles grabbing the hem of her crop top with one hand whilst the other went under to look for the chocolate that probably got stuck in her bra.

"Got it!" she exclaims popping it into her mouth as I chuckle. "What?" She asks her voice barely above a whisper as she realises that I've been staring at her for a few minutes longer, "I just never had this much fun at a drive in" I admit making her smile. It was the truth usually I went with my friends and we'd or get drunk or hook up, we never just fooled around and laughed at stupid things like Maya and I were doing. "Well I'm glad you're having fun because I am too" she quips leaning to kiss my cheek, "Thank you" she adds but I can't help myself I have to kiss her. I cup her cheek and pull her towards me before pressing my lips against hers in a soft kiss. She kisses me back instantly, her lips moving in sync with mine before I successfully part them and dive my tongue inside her mouth causing a moan to tumble from her lips. She taste like chocolate making her lips even more addicting than they were before. Maya and chocolate, fucking hell.

She pulls away a few seconds later bitting my bottom lip and pulling at it making me groan as my hands fall to her waist and pull her on my lap. She straddles my waist and wraps her arms around my neck, crashing her lips back onto mine in a rough kiss that makes my heart skip a beat. There's something about the way that she kisses me that just makes everything right, it's like the whole world fell into place and all that mattered was her lips on mine. Imagine her in bed then, god that would be amazing.

My lips stray hers and kiss their way down her jaw towards her neck where her previous hickey is. I hated that it started to fade, I wanted my mark on her to stay longer. I leave an open kiss making her gasp and grip the hair at the nape of my neck making me groan before I suck on her skin, determined to leave a love bite on her that'll stay a while. After a few seconds, I pull away slightly to look at my work and smile when I see the rather dark hickey, perfect.

I look back up and find Maya already looking down at me, her blue eyes aren't a light blue but a rather dark shade of blue and her pupils are blown wide. Her lips are swollen and red from our intense make out and her ponytail is a mess, she looked wild yet gorgeous. Her chest is rising and falling rapidly as she fights for air and my hands are holding her waist, whilst hers are playing with my hair. "Be my girlfriend?" I ask knowing that there wouldn't be a better time to ask her and if she said yes it'd be a lot easier to get her to bed, the faster she says yes the faster I can get this over with.

"What?" She asks her eyes wide and her lips parted in shock, "I like you and you like me, I really want you to be my girlfriend" I explain simply "Please" I beg but she sighs and looks down. Is she really going to turn me down? Especially after that make out? How could she?

"If I say yes this is going to be such a mess" she admit "Josh I can't date guys like you, you guys go out with girls because they're pretty and they'd be a great time in bed but I have a heart Josh" she argues looking back up at me "I get attached Josh and I can't risk my heart being broken for some fling" she warns me as I stare at her in shock. I'm in deep shit, "I'll let her down gently it'll be fine" I assure myself.

"I know and I promise not to hurt you intentionally" that's not a lie, I really don't want to hurt her, "I just want you to be mine, you're different from everyone else and I don't know what it is about you that makes me so drawn to you but I do know that I really like you and I can never get enough of your kisses, how your lips mold perfectly agasint mine and how perfectly my hand fits around your waist" I list making her smile as I lean up to peck her lips "You're perfect" I add kissing her again as she giggles.

"Be mine?" I plead gazing into her stunning eyes, she bites her lip thinking for a few seconds, "Fine but that means you're mine" she reminds me as I nod and collide my lips back on hers for a passionate kiss.

Best drive in ever.

___________________________________
If you liked this chapter make sure to vote and comment down below your thoughts and opinions,

Or...

Be kind

-Mel❤