Chapter 11: Spend more time

"Josh" I giggle trying to pull away from him but he keeps on leaning forwards and kissing me, "My parents" I murmur against his lips "Will be here" I say in between kisses "Soon" I add finally pulling away from him. "And I don't think they'll like seeing us kissing" I admit "And as much as I want to keep doing this I have homework to do" he rolls his eyes and peck my lips, "I just can't get enough of your lips" he admits causing my heart to do about a million flips. "You're cute" I admit leaning down to peck his lips once more, "But just to be clear this means no and I mean absolutely no more hook ups at school" he nods "I know baby" he smirks "Good" I chuckle leaning down for another kiss, "Now go to your room" I say climbing off of his lap, "So bossy" he teases making me roll my eyes playfully, "I'll see you later gorgeous" I nod "See ya Boing" I smirk.

He walks out of my room and I close the door behind him before leaning against it as I take a deep breath, "Fuck" I sigh running my fingers through my hair, I walk over to my mirror and find my lips swollen from the intense make out I had with Josh, my cheeks red and a faint hickey on my collar. "Really?" I say frustrated though I really wasn't, Josh liked me and wanted to lean on me and I was set on helping him. I grab my sweatshirt putting in on, successfully hiding the hickey before climbing back on my bed to do my homework.

~🏍~

I kissed her! A lot. Gosh her lips are so addictive, they're so soft against mine and it feels like they were made just for me. Suddenly my heart drops when I remember the bet I took, I didn't want to hurt her, but I need the money. I know she's trying to help but there's no hope for me, what happened happened and there's nothing she can do about it. I pull out my phone and send a text to Milo.

Me: Get your money ready, just kissed her and I'm planning on making her my girlfriend later 😏

Milo: Way to go dude, let's see if you can keep her for 2 months

Me: This bet is too easy

Milo: Than if you have sex with her I'll double the amount, how easy is that?

I stare at my phone wide eyed, he could be serious, I couldn't possibly do that to Maya, from all I know she's a virgin, I couldn't just take that from her for money.

Me: Are you serious?!

Milo: $1,000 to get her in bed.

I bite my lip staring at the number in front of me, if I'm honest that is easy money and it could benefit me a lot. All I have to do is get her to want me like that, if she's the one who decides to have sex, it won't make me the bad guy, would it? I just have to spend more time with her.

Me: I'm down.

I text back before hearing the front door open and Shawn yell, "We're home". I sigh getting ready to go greet them.

~🏍~

"Hey baby girl" my mom smiles walking into my room with a mug in her hands, "Hey" I breathe out glancing from my homework, "I got hot chocolate for you" she admits handing me the cup before taking a seat on my bed, "Thank you" I gush wrapping my hands around the warm mug. "How did spending a week alone with Josh go?" She asks curiously as I lift the cup to my lips, taking a sip as I try to hide the blush that was forming on my cheeks. "Alright" I shrug "We stayed in our corner, not really talking or bothering each other" I explain as she nods in understanding.

"It's good to know you two aren't fighting" I nod, "Nah, we're good" I bite my lip thinking about how his lips felt on mine. "We just need to get to know each other a little better, I still feel like he's a bit of a stranger living with us" I lie hoping that my mom suggest that we spend more time together, because right now I just want to be with him. "Maybe you could spend more time with him" she suggest making me smile, "Perhaps, it depends if he wants to or not" I admit as she nods in understanding.

"Well, I hope you figure it out" she sighs standing up, "Your father and I are quite tired from the trip, so we'll already head to bed" she explains "Okay" I smile, "Thanks for the drink" I say as she nods before leaning down to kiss the top of my head. "Good night baby girl" she whispers before leaving my room and letting me focus back on my homework.

About an hour or so later a soft knock is heard at my door and a grin spreads across my lips as I think of the only person who can still be awake. I climb out of bed and pad over to my door opening it and finding Josh on the other side. "Yes?" I whisper with a smirk as he smiles, "May I come in?" He asks politely as I chuckle and nod opening my door to let him in. "What are you doing here?" I ask leaning against my door as he stands in the middle of my room. "I just wanted to see the gorgeous blonde who hasn't left my mind? He admits walking over to me and placing his hands on my waist as I look at his dark blue eyes.

"Really?" I ask arching my brow at him, "Mhm" he hums inching closer to me as our bodies slowly press against each other, "All I could think about was how good her lips felt against mine and how good they tasted" he whispers against my ear before leaving a kiss right below it. I bite my lip to stifle a moan as he kisses his way down my neck, I wrap my arms around his neck feeling his hand slide down my body to the back of my thighs before he lifts me up causing me to wrap my legs around his waist.

"Josh" I sigh feeling him place an open kiss on my collar bone, "Hm" he hums slightly pulling away to look at me, "My parents" I start taking a deep breath before continuing, "They can't know about this, neither can Riley or any of my friends" I say matter of factly, "This stays between us" he nods "That's fine with me baby girl" he smirks leaning down to press his lips against mine in a soft kiss, "Although" he sighs pulling away slightly, "Tomorrow I'm taking you out" he admits making my heart skip a beat.

~🏍~

The widest smile spreads across her lips and I chuckle looking at her, who knew a girl could get that excited to be taken out. "Where are we going?" She asks playing with the hair at the nape of my neck, "That's for me to know and you to find out" I wink making her giggle before leaning down to press her luscious lips on mine. Our lips move in sync and I let out a groan as I feel her tug at my hair, I part her lips causing a soft moan to tumble from her lips making me smile into the kiss, she tighten her legs around my waist and I can't help but remember back when I wanted to have her pinned against a wall. Well here I am doing exactly that and it couldn't feel better.

With all the girls I've kissed before, and I've kissed a lot of girls before, there's just something about Maya that makes it a hundred times better, the way her lips move against mine and the way she shivers when my tongue slides against her, everything is better. I'll certainly have a fun time with her.

_________________________________
If you liked this chapter make sure to vote and comment down below your thoughts and opinions,

Or...

Make someone's day

-Mel❤