One Kiss is All it takes

Start from the beginning

I waltzed down the entrance of my school humming to myself 7 rings from Ariana Grande.

Hundreds of students were walking in all directions, papers all scattered on the ground. People pushing one another, some laughing and some speaking loudly and couples making out. Showing way too much PDA. More so than usual, which I found strange.

I saw a girl with two white roses in her hand. I couldn't help admire the roses. White roses, were always my favorite flowers.

I took a deep breath and let out a cry of war as I jumped through the crowd.

After being shoved around the hallway, I finally got myself to my locker in one piece. I blew my hair out of my face and I opened my locker swiftly.

Then I noticed a piece of pink paper properly folded laying on one of the shelves. I frowned in confusion and unfolded the paper which said in a messy writing 'Turn around' and I did, cautiously.

Diego stood there with a wide grin, his hands were filled with chocolates.

"Here," he said handing me the boxes of chocolate, my mouth watered at the sight of it.

Who in their right mind would say no to chocolate?

Not me!

I carefully take all the chocolate boxes and place them in my bag, whispering to it, "I got you."

I then turn to Diego and pulled him a to a friendly hug, which he reciprocated, and I thanked him for his kind gesture.

"You certainly know the way to a girl's heart," I joked with a wink.

I then faced back my locker to grab some books while he chuckled and replied, " You know what they say food, it's all beasts' weakness."

I closed my locker and gave him an amused look.

"Are you calling me a beast?"

"Maybe," he said with mischief in his eyes as he tore away my books from my hands.

"Bella the beast, that actually doesn't sound too bad," I mumbled to myself.

He roared in laughter and I playfully hit his chest.

I turned to the side with a pout and then saw Derek.

He looked down at my puckered lips and gulped.

I smiled and waved my hands at him animatedly.

I could see his lips twitching, but he stayed expressionless and gave me a nod.

"Let's go to class," Diego tugged my hand gently and I followed him and looked back at the retreating form of Derek.

***

* Lunch in the cafeteria *

The whole gang was seated in our usual spot.

All bickering with one another. Numia and Hadrian speaking through their eyes as they gazed at one another which, as romantic as it sounds, was pretty freaky.