Chapter Four: Preparations

Lilliana led me back to the others and Diana asked if I was okay. Nodding I sighed and asked her if she was serious about helping me out and she nodded, so I took her up on the offer. I'd rather not die before my two years are up so I better get more serious about training. Slowly everyone started heading off to bed and finally tired I said good night as well.

'What a long ass day.'

Later Diana woke me up and told me to get my running shoes on. Is she serious? I just fell asleep only hours ago, not to mention I have training with The Master in an hour too. She gave me a look and sighing I got up to change and get ready. She obviously waited outside in the hall.

Once I stepped out I noticed Mara was standing there, also dressed in running gear. She coming with us too? Diana nodded to me and had me follow them outside.

Apparently they both do this everyday or as often as they can when not on missions. Basically we stretched and then they told me to keep up. Which wasn't easy to do when your not used to running. We finally took a break in the woods before heading back.

"Don't worry about it, each time you do it it gets easier. Your body just isn't used to it yet. Your injuries probably don't help though," Diana said pointing to my bruises as I wiped my sweat from my face with my shirt. Honestly they didn't bother me too much. Mara studdied them and looked at me. I let my shirt go.

"I'm fine, Kiddo. They actually don't bother me. Anyways, I have to go change and meet up with Master. Thanks for your help, see you guys at lunch," I said and hurried back to my room before I'm late. I ran into Lillyana on my way.

"Whoa, man your sweaty and you smell," she said with a small laugh so I knew she was teasing me. I rolled my eyes.

"Well thanks for that, I gotta go change real fast before I'm late," I said and started to go around her. She stopped me.

"Tyrian, about what Noxos said yesterday, about you liking me. Is it true, I mean if it is I have a right to know don't I?" She asked. I trapped her against the wall gently and stared down into her green eyes. Her breath caught and I whispered in her ear that I had to go now. Then I backed away and continued on to my room. When I have time I'll tell her, but Master will kill me if I'm late.

Once I took a quick shower and changed I hurried to the training area. I know it's dumb cause I'll probably sweat or ruin these clothes too, but I really didn't want to A. Show up already soaked with sweat and B. The clothes I had on are different from what I wear for Master's training. For running I wore shorts and tank top, but with him I want as much skin covered as I can, so I wore light sweats and a t-shirt.

Training went a bit like the first day, he beat me, but I did manage to get hit less than before. Still can't get him to go down though. Once done I went to wash up for Lunch. I was hungry since I missed breakfast this morning. The others were already sitting at a table when I got there and I joined them.

Lilliana blushed and looked down at her food. 'Was she still thinking about earlier? If so is that a good sign or a bad sign?' Nox of course didn't miss it, but of course nothing happened between us so we ignored him and his theories.

"My brother has a point. So you two didn't kiss or anything, but what did happen?" Mara said.

"We just talked, that's all," I said. Which was true. I just left out the part where I had had Lilliana against a wall and had wanted to kiss her but chickened out.

"A girl doesn't blush like that over "just a talk" dude, so spill," Noxos said. I ignored him, after rolling my eyes, and went back to eating. It occured to me during training that she had probably thought I was going to kiss her and when I hadn't it might have confused her a bit. 'Had she wanted me to kiss her and if she had does that mean she likes me too?'