Friends - Hanji's Birthday

Start from the beginning

 Levi quickly looked away and started walking towards the next table. "Clean the ones on the right, I'll take care of the ones this side," Levi said.

 Hanji nodded and started to clean her assigned tables. Levi made sure his back was towards Hanji, so she couldn't see any expression he might express, even though it wasn't likely he'll express anything expect the boredom expression he had on every single day. 

 Hanji looked at Levi's direction and wondered why he was acting so strange. She noticed how forcefully he cleaned the table, and she also noticed how he spent more time cleaning it than usually. 

 "Hey, Levi," Hanji called him. "What's going on? You look like you're holding in a shit." 

 Levi didn't say anything, but he tried to come up with a reason to give her. "It's nothing, Hanji. There's a spot here that is fucking annoying the hell out of me because it won't come off," Levi lied to her as he tried to act like there was a damn spot on the table. 

 "Oh, okay," Hanji said, but yawned. "I'll be back, shorty, I need to get some coffee," Hanji said as she grabbed her cup from the table. 

 "Wash your hands!" Levi called out to her as she entered the kitchen. "Yeah, yeah," Hanji casually said. 

 She didn't came back, though. Levi knew Hanji stayed would stay in the kitchen until he finished cleaning the mess hall, which he doesn't mind at all.

 Levi finished cleaning the mess hall two hours later, yet, he saw Hanji wouldn't come out of the kitchen. Once he head his thoughts clear on what he was going to do today, Levi walked into the kitchen and saw Hanji making herself coffee. 

 "You finish?" Hanji asked as she pour coffee onto the two cups she had set out. 

 "Yes," Levi replied as he pulled down on the cloth wrapped around his face. "How many cups of coffee have you had?" Levi asked as he noticed the bags under Hanji's eyes. 

 "Dunno," Hanji said as she set the cup filled with coffee in front of Levi. 

 "You look like crap. Did you sleep at all last night?" Levi asked. 

 "Hm..." Hanji thought for a moment. "Do you want the truth?" 

 "Yes, Four-Eyes," Levi answered. 

 "I think I haven't slept at all since September started," Hanji confessed. "I took a power nap an hour ago, does that count?" 

 "Of course not, Shitty-Glasses!" Levi said as he slapped her across the head. "You damn idiot. Why didn't you get sleep the nights before?" Levi asked. 

 "Research. I couldn't stop nor could I sleep. I was on point with it, until I took the cursed power nap. Now I've been trying to go over my things to see how far I got," Hanji said. "I've been so busy that I even forgot about time." 

 "I'm also guessing you haven't eaten nor taken a shower," Levi said while sending a glare that questions Hanji a lot. 

 "Hm, yeah, pretty much," she answered. Levi sighed and went to the fridge. "What are you doing, Levi?" Hanji asked him, confused by his actions. 

 "I'm going to make you lunch. Or dinner. Which ever one you prefer," Levi said as he got out what they head for lunch and what they'll have again for dinner, which was vegetable soup with bread.

 All the blood went up to Hanji's face, which was the cause of her blush because of her embarrassment. She has never had another person care for her as much as Levi. Actually, just one person, and that was Moblit when he was sober. 

 Levi manage to prepare the food in five minutes and gave it to Hanji. "Eat. Then go take a shower afterwords. Or else I'll force you," Levi said as he left the kitchen. 

----------

 Levi starred at the wrapped gift in his hand. He was ready to give the present to Hanji, he just need a bit more encouragement in order to knock on Hanji's door. 

 What if she hates it? Maybe I should just give her something else, Levi thought to himself, but the door open and out Hanji came running, but she bumped into Levi, which made them fall to the floor. 

 "Oh, I didn't see you, Levi," Hanji laughed. "Oh, man, I'm sorry," she said as she stood up and dusted herself off. 

 Levi also got up and did the same thing. "Hanji, are your glasses really that shitty? Or do I need to clean them again?" Levi asked. 

 "Hm, I think they're fine," Hanji replied. "And what's the green box there," Hanji said as she picked up the present. 

 Crap. 

 "It's nothing!" Levi quickly said. "I-it's just a box." 

 Hanji gave Levi a questioning look. "You stuttered and you're not looking me in the eyes, so you're lying," Hanji said. Her eyes went back to the present. She noticed there was a note next to the ribbon, so she took it. 

 Panicking thoughts went through Levi's head as she read the note. Shit, she'll think this is ridiculous. What if she stops being my friend after this? Holy crap, I think I fucked up, Levi thought, but he kept a calm expression. 

 Hanji smiled and started to tear open the wrapper to reveal a brown box. She removed the lid and looked what was inside. When she did, her heart skipped a beat when she saw a scrapbook in there. She pulled it out and dropped the box on the ground as she began to flip through the pages. 

 "You know how I told you I lived in the Underground," Levi began to explain. "Well, whatever made me think of you I kept. I made it into a scrapbook for you to keep," Levi said as he felt his cheeks heat up again. 

 Hanji got teary-eyed as she saw decayed flowers taped next to the picture of where he got it from. She carefully set the scrapbook in the box. 

 Crap, she doesn't like it, Levi thought. 

 Hanji stood up straight and smiled at him before she leaned in and gently press her lips against his. Levi's heart skipped beats and began to thump at a fast rate also. It took him a moment to progress the fact that Hanji, his best friend, his childhood best friend in the whole world was kissing him. 

 When it came to his mind that she was kissing him, he felt his face get really hot as he gently leaned in, closed his eyes and kissed her back. The kissed lasted for a while, but when the broke it, Hanji smiled and hugged Levi. 

 "You remembered," was all she said. 

 "Of course, I wouldn't forget your birthday, Hanji," Levi said. "I never did." 

 "I love you, Levi," Hanji confessed. 

 "I love you, too," Levi confessed also. "And happy birthday, Hanji."

----------

 That was the last part of Friends! I finally updated! By the way, I updated the cover. The artist is Drinkyourfuckingmilk on Tumblr and I was given permission to use it as a cover. If you want to check out more of her art just go to her blog. She has a link there to all of her comics (her otp of otp's is Levihan also, so there'll be a lot of comics based off of that.) 

 I was told that there's another story out there that is really similar to this one, and if you were wondering, I do not have another Wattpad account, so that isn't me who typed it up. I honestly don't care if it was a coincidence, but if it isn't, well... I don't know, I report it. 

 Anyways, topic suggestions are always welcome.