High School AU!: Chocolates

Hanji Zoe, the seventeen year old with the brains of a mad scientist loves chocolates. But it was a secret that not everyone knew. The only people who did know about her love for chocolates were her parents, her annoying but loving brother, and her best friends in the whole world, Levi Ackerman and Erwin Smith.

On a Friday morning, two weeks before the Sweetheart dance, where the females in sophomore year through senior year ask the males out for the dance, Hanji opened her locker and found four Hershey's bar. At first, Hanji thought she had imagine them, which made her worry a bit. But when she grabbed the Hershey bar, smiled and set it back down. 

"Oi, Hanji," the familiar voice brought her back to reality. Hanji turned around and saw Levi with a bored expression. "What are you smiling about?" He asked.

"Levi! I just found these Hershey bars in my locker!" Hanji exclaimed, loud enough for just the two of them to hear.

"Oh great," Levi muttered. "Don't eat them all in one day, or else you'll get a stomach ache," he warned.

"Levi, I'm not seven. I know I'm not suppose to eat a lot of sugar in one day," Hanji pointed out as she got her English spiral and her history textbook and spiral.

"Also, eat one of them after lunch. I don't want you to spoil it," Levi added.

"Gosh, you sound like my mother," Hanji muttered.

"Well, I wouldn't sound like one if you actually took care of yourself," Levi said. "Tch, did you even wash your hair or take a shower last night?" He asked as he grabbed the loose strands of hair. "It's greasy, Hanji. And how about sleep? Did you at least get six hours of sleep?"

Before Hanji could answer any of his questions, her attention was taken away by her locker neighbor, Eren Yeager, being approached by Mikasa Ackerman, a cousin of Levi, with balloons and cookies. Hanji noticed Eren hasn't noticed Mikasa coming his way, so she nudges him and points to Mikasa.

"Eren... I was wondering if you like to go to the Sweetheart dance with me?" Mikasa asked him once she stood in front of him.

Eren's cheeks turned red, making Hanji chuckle lightly. Eren looked over to Levi to see if he was okay with it. Levi rolled his eyes, but nodded. "Yes," Eren responded.

"Aw!" Hanji shrieked with joy. Everyone looked at her with a dead expression. "And I just ruin the moment," she muttered. After that, Eren left with Mikasa to her locker since both her and Armin's locker were in the beginning of the hallway.

"You never answer my question, Four-Eyes," Levi stated.

"Fine, I didn't take a shower, and I got four hours of sleep last night," Hanji answered.

"What was so important that you didn't take a shower and get proper sleep last night?" Levi asked.

"Well, robotics ended at six and I didn't get home until an hour later since I had to pick up some supplies for my project. I had two presentations due today and four homework assignments due today also," Hanji said.

"Tch, this is why sometimes you get your breakdowns," Levi said.

"Eh. It's only Friday. Imagine me during finals," Hanji laughed it off. "I'm going to eat these right now," Hanji said as she picked up the Hershey's bar.

"Don't eat them all in one morning," Levi said, slowly looking away and cheeks tinted with a light shade of pink. Hanji noticed his ears were red, so she grabbed it, which caused Levi to gently slap her hand away. "Don't do that," he said.

"Why not? Your ears are red," Hanji said.

"Well, it was freezing outside," Levi said.

"Aw, poor shorty," Hanji said as she wrapped her arms around Levi. "Not only do you lack in height, but you're always cold."