Separate Fights Part 2

Start from the beginning

By the time Bushy Brow's vision became clearer. He finally had the opportunity to see his teammate and he widened his eyes in surprised.

"Tenten? What happened to you? W-Why are you all wet?" he asked.

Tenten could only sigh. She would go on to explain that when she got to the place where the seal was located, She noticed that there was an explosive tag, which was placed beside the seal and when she was about to investigate further, the explosive tag suddenly detonated and exploded.

"Well, good thing you managed to avoid the blast," Rock Lee commented. It was safe to say that his teammate was in one piece.

Tenten nodded." Yeah, But that is how I got wet, I landed on the water." She explained. By the time she had gotten away from the blast, she had unexpectedly landed on the watery surface of river. She also wondered who put those explosive tags there and how did this someone managed there first before her.

Rock Lee nodded in understanding.

"I see. You're not alone," he said as he beckoned the latter to turn around and pointed to the area where the destroyed tree was located.

Tenten then did what the latter had said as she turned around to face the destroyed tree. She immediately realized that her bushy brow teammate was in the same situation as she had. She then turned her eyes back to him and gave him a sad looked.

Rock Lee forced a smile.

"Yeah I know, But we really need to...ahh come on!" he cringed in pain yet again as he tried to stand up forgetting that his left leg waa seriously injured by the blast.

Tenten held her teammate carefully.

"Careful Lee, you can't just stand, you're injured!" she said as she placed her backpack on the ground. She then opened her back pack and drew the necessary things that she needed.

Rock Lee observed his teammate who was pulling out some medical supplies from her backpack.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Relax Lee; I know what I'm doing. I'm going to treat your wound," Tenten replied. It was Good thing that she brought some medical supplies in this mission. In addition, her friend Sakura, shared some of her some useful knowledge in the form of basic ways on how treat a wound like what she was seeing right now on her teammate's leg.

"Alright, Lee just calmed down, I'm just going to remove this piece of wood on your leg slowly," Tenten explained as she wore then wore a pair of gloves and started the procedure.

On the other hand, Rock Lee simply nodded. He made a very tough face to show that he wasn't afraid of any medical operation just like this.

" Come on Rock Lee, You have the power of Youth, You can do It and-" As he was about to finish his sentence, his teammate had already pulled out the small piece of wood in his leg.

Instead of screaming in pain, he just fainted back on the ground. Maybe this was how he reacted to pain every time.

(INTERVIEW)

"Oh man, when you thought Rock Lee can withstand any pain, and you get a scene of him trying hard, Oh well..."

-Tenten