eighteen

"jeongguk, do you mind checking up on table seven?"

"that's not my section." jeongguk stated defiantly, continuing to wipe down the messy table.

hoseok placed his hands on his hips. "this is an urgent matter that needs to be taken care of immediately. i think you'd be the best fit to handle it."

jeongguk looked up at the older male and it didn't seem like he was going to back down. sighing, jeongguk handed the cloth over to hoseok before making his way to table seven. his eyes widened when they landed on the one and only min yoongi. he would've ran but the ravenette had already spotted him.

yoongi waved, a smile smile forming on his face.

jeongguk slowly approached him, crossing his arms defensively. "what are you doing here, yoongi?"

"i've been trying to contact you, but you've be ignoring me. this is the only other way i could think of getting in touch. i don't understand why we can't just talk. it's been almost two weeks now, jeongguk. i miss you." yoongi stared up at the innocent looking boy with a frown resting on his face.

shuffling his feet, jeongguk stayed silent. he wasn't exactly sure how to explain himself; he wanted to talk to yoongi, however, he just didn't know what to say.

"how about i wait till your shift is over then we can go get some ice cream?" yoongi offered, watching the boy patiently.

the brunet nodded slowly. "'kay.. i have about forty-five minutes left, though."

"that's fine. i can't wait."

-