Separate Fights Part 1

Start from the beginning

"It was my subordinate who guided them but indeed, I was partnered with Orochimaru in the organization back then," he explained his side of the story.

Sakura was just silent. She could feel her blood boiling. This guy was the snake sannin's partner and he probably had conversed with him.

"So if you were Orochimaru's partner then that means you know him personally," the pink haired Kunoichi said. She was not kidding around.

"Then you're going to answer a lot of question that I have right now," she added.

On the other hand, Sasori was not intimidated. This young woman had the guts to speak to him like that. He was just smiling at them because he really wanted them to feel his power and wrath on what he could do to them.

Sasori sarcastically sighed," I believe that would be quite impossible."

He said as he readied himself for another round of bloodbath.

"Unfortunately, I must take you two out," he simply said. Not more than a second, He finally ordered his Kazekage puppet to charge towards the two.

Lady Chiyo gritted her teeth." Sakura, Brace yourself!" she exclaimed as she controlled the pink haired Kunouchi through the chakra strings attached to the girl.

Sakura nodded. She could only narrow her eyes as she prepared herself for what's to come in the form of a mindless human puppet of the enemy.

Sasori smiled evilly. He was so sure that they were going to be eliminated in his hands and there will be no survivors.

-MEANWHILE-

Sarada traversed through the woods. She was hurrying as fast she can to reach the main hideout where an ongoing battle between her young mom, Lady Chiyo and the enemy.

The Uchiha girl knew that she had no time to waste. Negative thoughts were now coming up to her mind, she was worried that maybe that she was too late and the enemy had already taken care of them. Sarada then shook her head. It was not the time to be in this current state right now, she had to act fast.

There was also something bothering her lately. She somehow felt weak as if her Chakra had been drained. She wondered if this had to do with the fight against her Uncle's partner.

Sarada then suddenly stopped her tracks as she held on to a tree. Her knees were shaking and she felt a bit dizzy as if she was going to collapse to the ground. She felt her breath shortening every single second. She thought she was losing consciousness.

"Come on! Not now!" the Uchiha girl gritted her teeth.

She tried to calm herself down. Maybe she was just having an anxiety attack. A few seconds later, all of the signs disappeared and she finally regained her composure and she then finally had the strength to travel again.

The girl then made a determined face. No matter what happens, she was going to reach that place and helped her young mom. She was going to make sure that Akatsuki member or whoever that person's identity was not going to hurt her.

As time passed by, memories began to cloud her mind yet again. She began to think of her young mom. To be honest, she was just getting to know her personally. She really loved her and she won't forget how she risked her life to save her back home. It was now her turn to save her.