Chapter 3//Tradition

Once Hana had gotten Hoseok to his apartment and she'd returned to her own, she opened the white envelope Hoseok had handed her at dinner. As usual, it was full of postcards. The front of each card depicted rugged, breathtaking landscapes and vivid cultural meccas.

  Ever since he'd moved to Seoul, Hoseok had sent her postcards to stay connected with her. After she'd moved to Seoul, he'd adapted the tradition to sending postcards while he traveled. He bought a card from every city he could, and when he could, he mailed them. If he couldn't mail them, he'd give them to her when he returned.

  No matter how long he was gone, she knew she would have these to look forward to. The postcards assured her that her best friend didn't forget about her, even in his busiest of times. Even if everything else changed for her, that wouldn't.

  Hoseok was Hana's constant.

******

  It was nice, Hana taking care of him. He always felt like he had to take care of everyone- the people he helped, his family, and his other team members. He loved it, but he could only give so much.

   Of course, his family and the other team members took care of him, they always had, but she was different. He couldn't put up a false front with her. She could see straight through him. That was nice sometimes. Hoseok didn't feel like he had to be happy around Hana simply to keep her happy.

  She was special. She was his best friend. No matter how long they were apart, they could always pick right back up. She could always help him fix his problems, or she tried to at least. Hana would always be there for him. He needed that, but he knew she needed it just as much as he did.

  He was her constant, and she was his rock.

A/N:  The chapters will get longer soon, I promise.
Please eat well and take care of yourselves

(Edited June 2019)

*Novi*