leaving

Hi everyone welcome to the queen of Dragons, and this is a nalu story ok! Not a nali. This will be a slow update but will try to make chapters faster and i will change some errors too. Anyway i hope you enjoy this chapter. Anyway bye!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Lucy pov*

It has been two months of lissanas return from the so call "dead". I was ignored by everyone form my guild, even natsu. I was called....

weak,
useless, loser
why are you here you, lissana is stronger than you.

but my friends, Mira, wendy, gajeel, levy, lissana, carla, and happy. They help me. Those are my real friends. They help me if i needed.

I mostly dont go to the guild, but i go for my real friends. Today is my birthday and i when to the guild, but i thought birthdays are the best days but, that day was the worst birthday ever.

*Still lucy pov*

I woke up with tears in my eyes.

An other nightmare.

For some reason i have been having nightmares when lissana came back. But it was the same one. (A/N later you will read the nightmare)

I got up and when to take a long shower then got dress.

   *This is what Lucy's wearing*

I got my keys and wip and when to the guild.

Ones i got inside the guild i say hi to everyone but a some people said hello to me. I when to my seat next to wendy

"Hey lucy~chan happy b-day!" She said "thx wendy~chan" then a mira who was behind the bar stand give me a strawberry milkshake. "Hey lucy, happy birthday." "thx mira"

*Later*

I was talking to wendy, mira, levy and gabeel when i feel a touch on my shoulder. It him, i turn slowly to the person. I was the natsu dragneel. It been since two months he talk to me.

"Hey lucy, um can we talk outside?" I was shock he didn't use my nickname. "Um sure.." we walk outside of the guild. I was happy and sad like bittersweet at the same time. "Um luce me and the others think that you shou-" "that i should be kick out of the team, right?"

*Natsu pov*

"That i should be kick out of the team, right?because im weak, useless right? That what you told me after two months." I was shock that lucy said that. "Well i will tell master that im kick out of natsu's team." Lucy said smiling. "W-Wha-"

Before natsu could speak lucy run in to the guild.

Im sorry lucy.......

*Lucy pov*

I ran fast as i can to mira. I ask if the master was here. She said yes and she pointed to he's office. She ask me why, but i just look at her a sad smile.

Mira think for a sec. she finally figure out why. She look up with tears in her eyes, about to say something but, lucy wasn't there.

I got up to the door and knock on the door. "Come in." I open the door slowly but fast and came in.

*Makarov pov Before*

I was reading a magazine of cute girls wearing bikinis. Then i hear a knock on the door. I throw the magazine out the Window as fast as i can.

" come in." I said. The door open kinda of slow. It was lucy. "Master" she said with a sad tone. "Yes child, come sit down" she sat down on the chair.

"Master.... i-i want to leave the guild." She said i was shocked "may i asks why, child" i said "b-because everyone have been ignored m-my a-and i b-been call w-weak an-nd u-useless and i was kick out of n-natsu team. I cant take it no more, im s-sorry...." she said with sobs. "No lucy im sorry, i should if did something to help you." "It ok, this is my fight. Plz remove the logo" she put her hand in front if me. "Are you sure?" "Yes."

i remove the the fairy tail logo on her hand. "Will you come back?" I ask her. "Yes, i will come back and more stronger. Thank you for everything mas- makarov. Also i will send letters to you for fairy tail. And thank you again."

"No thank you lucy..."

With that, she left. I look at the Window and thought.

Plz be careful lucy.......

《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》

And done yay im done with my first chapter of the story.

I have a question for you, what is your zodiac sign?

Im a Aquarius!

Anyway i hope you like it and i will try to upload everyday! Bye!!!!❤❤❤

Date:2/11/19