Chapter 2: Long Trip

Y/N Pov

I woke up to the sound of a scream. I analised the area that I'm in. I am in a hospital. I realised that my leg and chest were bandaged. Gohan was sitting next to me. There was a small bald guy also. I asked:

Y/N: Where are we?

Gohan: Oh, you're awake. We're in the hospital and as you can see... We are all injured, especially my mom...

Y/N: Wait, Goki's your mom?

Gohan nodded in response. I sighed and looked at the bald guy.

Y/N: Hey you, what's your name?

Krillin: Oh its Krillin. Your name's Y/N right? Pleasure to meet you.

I nodded with a small smile on my face.

Y/N: Soo, where is sh-

AAAAHHHHH!!! NEEDLE!!!!

I almost fell out of my chair from the sudden scream. I winced in pain cause I hit my leg on the chair. 

'Is she scared by a needle that much?'

I sighed while rubbing my injured leg. I stood up and placed my hand on the doorknob.

Gohan: Where are you going?

Y/N: Gonna try to calm her down.

I entered to see 6 nurses and 1 doctor. Goki was laying on a bed, with bandages covering her whole body, while being pinned down by the nurses. The doctor had a needle in hand. She was struggling, it was kind of cute in a way. She noticed me and started to calm down.

I grabbed the chair that was in the corner of the room. I placed it next to her and sat on it.

Y/N: All right, Goki let me tell you something. A few hours ago, you fought a... giant monkey. Basically King Kong. You nearly got crushed by him. And here you are... scared of a 1 inch needle. I know we all have our fears but...

I noticed her staring at me. Her endless black orbs staring into my soul. Her cheeks had a shade of pink and her mouth was slightly opened... I stared back. Now that she is right in front of me and not 10 feet away fighting a monkey... I can see how beautiful she really is. Beautiful. There's nothing more or less to say.

She slowly reached for my hand before grabbing it. I felt... connected to her. I don't know how to explain it! It's like we are two threads in the same stitch. I felt my cheeks heat up.

'Am I... blushing?'

While we continued to stare at each other, the doctor took the chance to stab the needle into her forearm. Her eyes widene-

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Her scream made a minor earthquake. I think it could be heard for miles. I laughed, as she looked at me with anger. She let go of me and got up. She took out... a bean from her back pocket. The bean was green. Green beans? She ate it.