I heard sniffling, and saw her, hey why are you crying?

No- nothing, what happened? Won't you tell me?
I don't know I got cry that's it..

Anyone cries without reason?

You just said odd talk of us not being together..

I didn't said that, I said if I got married to som-, yaay😩aahhh she started crying loudly now..

Shhh sry sry I'll never ever talk like that I swear..
You're my wife and my love and my life.

I cooyed her to make her stop cry. But still, no use!

See look at me! I lifted her chin up to meet her eyes.

I sniffled, sobbing wiping my tears in between, he cupped my face and kissed away my tears.
This was the magic that happens when i cry, angry whatever when your partner hugs you and treats you as
his/her life. There we fall in love again and again with them.

See how your eyes became reddish, your nose too he pulled it, "ahh it hurts" I smacked his arm..

Your cry too hurts me,.

Then don't talk like yogi I'm not troubling you.

Really you're troubling me a lot like everyone says about their wives.
What❓am I eating your brain for luxuries? Or some unwanted things or am I spending mny unnecessarily?

Let's save this heated argument for another day,

Now get back to sleep!

You made me cry my sleep went away far, becoz of you.

Ok let's make it benefit🤗👏

What❓I furrowed my eyes,

Let's get back to work, I pulled her covering blanket on to us.
Dha-, ummm

💖💓💞💕💝💏

**********

Today I have to attend my interview my first job, I shouldn't be late.

Got ready?

Yes one minute.

I headed out carrying his lunch box, grabbing my purse.

Your lunch I handed him. Thank you. He turned to keep it in his bag.

Before we just about to open the door he turned to me, I stopped thinking did I forget something?

Didn't she observe?

I pulled her to me, dhak-!

Is it necessary for everyone to find out we made love last night?

I gasped to what made him talk like this that too I was about to attend my first interview.

His hand went right on my shoulder I turned to see the mark, I pushed him and adjusted the sari again to hide it. Thanks to him he said, if not I would be embarrassed if anyone found that.

It's all becoz of you, I -!

We're getting late darling he reminded me, I would have kicked you if I wasn't in hurry, anyway I would do it later.

Before that one kiss, not now already you-, only one pls... no way you,i grunted it's your punishment. Now come! I headed out first before he could think his naughty thoughts..

We soon got into parking lot and he was about to drop me to the school for where I applied.

I got on his back seat and my hand was on his shoulder.