xxxiv. accords (3)

I'm sorry. There will definitely be a part 4. Also I was gonna update this last night but I passed out like five times and finally decided to go to bed

Peter shoots up with a gasp, looking around frantically. His heart immediately starts beating a mile a minute when he remembers why he passed out and where he is.

He's in a cell. A fucking cell. His breath hitches as he looks around. It's blue with a glass door. He's lying on a small uncomfortable bed and what horrified him is what he's wearing. Around his neck is some sort of metal collar.

He's wearing a straightjacket, a straightjacket! Under that he's wearing a blue jumpsuit. Tears rush to his eyes as he takes a gasping breath. "Hello?" He croaks. There's no answer.

He struggles to his feet and stumbles to the door. He shoves his shoulder against it, immediately knowing it isn't regular glass. If it was he could have broken through it.

He feels tears drip down his face but he's too scared to care. "Hello? Is anybody there?" He yells. He rams his shoulder against the glass again and his side flares with pain.

Then there's suddenly a fiery pain spreading through his body and he falls to the floor, crying out. It takes him a moment to realize he's being electrocuted. His whole body seizes and he screams in agony at the white hot pain.

Then suddenly it's gone and he's trembling on the floor. He lets out a choked sob and squeezes his eyes shut. "You will learn not to talk and not to try to escape." A voice jolts him out of his stupor.

He pulls in a shaking breath and rolls his head toward the door. He sees a vaguely familiar man with graying hair staring down at him. His eyes flick to the man's hand where he sees a small silver remote.

He figures out pretty quickly that it's for the shock collar around his neck. "Who are you? Where am I? Why am I here?" He asks. Peter's eyes widen as the man presses a button on the remote and the fiery pain starts up again.

Once it's finally over, he's reduced to a sobbing mess on the ground. "To answer your questions, my name is Thaddeus Ross. You are on a prison in the ocean, called the Raft. And you are here because you violated the accords." He says.

Peter sniffles, looking at him. The man from before had said something about accords. "What's the accords?" He asks. The fiery pain erupts again and he shrieks in pain.

What had he done to deserve this? "I said no talking. See you tomorrow." Ross says and walks away. Pete curls into a ball and sobs because there's nothing else he can do.

He eventually falls asleep on the cold hard ground. He dreams of his aunt's hugs and horrible food. He dreams of helping people as Spider-Man and he dreams of lab days in the lab with Mister Stark.

When he wakes up, he cries harder.