Chap.42: Confrontation

Start from the beginning

It all made sense to Lisa now, Jisoo's extremely fear of highs, that flashbacks she had on the rope training, while descending the mountains. She understood her insecurity and her fear of love and being took care of. She understood why she always wanted to do everything on her own, why she relied only upon herself, cause she always did. No matter how much Ji Yoon stayed by her side and tried to help her, Jisoo always counted only on herself. Jisoo didn't care about her life but only about others because she felt worthless, unwanted and unloved. She felt like a mistake.

It broke Lisa's heart knowing that Jisoo went through all of that and basically alone. She didn't want Jisoo to feel like that, she didn't deserve that. Lisa wanted to help Jisoo change and wanted her to love herself and be happy.

Lisa pulled Jisoo into a hug as Jisoo broke down feeling at ease in the Marshal arms and hugging the older back, gripping her shirt in her shaky hands.

«Jisoo, trust me. I won't hurt you, I will respect you and love you. I will make you change your negative and wrong mindset. I will take care of you. I will make you feel special. I will cherish and be with you through everything, good or bad times. I will stay by your side, I will protect and help you grow. I will do my best to keep you happy and healthy. Trust me Jisoo please. I won't ever cheat on you, I won't hit you, I won't do anything that could harm you or at least not purposely. Please Jisoo, be my girlfriend.»

Jisoo sniffed and slightly pulled away but still hugging each other, all she did was create some space to be enough to look at Lisa's face, in Lisa's eyes, she searched for a trace of a lie or something but there was nothing.

«Lisa...» Jisoo looked at her eyes and cracked a little insecure smile, she reached for the small box on her nightstand taking out the "missing piece" of the necklace Lisa gave her, she looked back at Lisa and nodded «Okay. I-I wanna give this a try... I wanna g-give a chance to us.» a huge smile spread across Lisa's face as Jisoo added putting the necklace around Lisa's neck «But beware Lisa, I will give you just one chance. Please Lisa, I don't wanna be hurt again.»
«You won't. I promise.» Lisa reassured for then pull Jisoo in a kiss, their lips locking, both kissing each other innocently, their kiss full of passion, love and joy. No lust or desire. Just pure love. A sweet kiss.

When they pulled away, Lisa cupped Jisoo's cheeks and dried the last tears with her thumbs. A huge smile on her face that Jisoo reciprocated.

Lisa said joy clear in her voice «Finally, finally there's a real us. Thanks for giving me this huge joy Jisoo.»
Jisoo answered back shyly «Thanks for waiting for me.»
«I would have even wait forever for you baby girl.»
Jisoo blushed rolling her eyes «Cheesy.»

I still couldn't believe I was finally reciprocating Lisa's feeling, let alone dating her

I still couldn't believe I was finally reciprocating Lisa's feeling, let alone dating her. I won't lie, I won at lotto, I bet many people would have loved to be in my place, yep, I'mma gonna brag about it a little.

Me and Lisa were now laying near each other, my head on her chest as she was holding me, we were weirdly enough talking without fighting or anything.