Chap. 2: My Marshal is a bitch

Marshal Manoban was very irritated with her Generals for being late, so, to calm down she was doing some box

Some cadets were training there too and all of them were shocked and scared by their Marshal power, who was on top of all a really thin woman.

«YAH!» started the Marshal «GET BACK TO EXERCISE, NOW!» yelled sternly and clear. Nobody needed to hear that again and everyone went back to work.

Tsk! I hope the girls have a good reason to be late. If the reason is that troublemaker, well, hell gives her a warm welcome.

Meanwhile, our Toxic was thinking of a way to escape before reaching the academy even though the two Generals didn't avert their gazes from her, neither a second. She thought she had plenty of time but boy was she wrong.

«Tell Marshal Manoban that we'll be there in 5 minutes.» said Kim Jennie talking at the phone
Toxic was shocked «Yah! How many hours have passed?»
«A couple.» said shortly and as always sternly Park Chaeyoung
«Oh shit...» Toxic said to herself

Marshal Manoban was waiting outside for the car to come, keeping her straight, flawless position and keeping her face as cold as ice and as hard as a rock. She saw the car entering the gate, she was curious about this young troublemaker.
The car parked and the doors opened, the two Generals coming out.

«I hope you have a good reason to be late.» I said to my Generals
«The little one took her sweet time to take her stuff.» said Park Chaeyoung while Kim Jennie added
«And to say goodbye to her family. I'll explain to you better later.»
The Marshal nodded and waited for the girl to come out, but she saw no one, she only heard someone demanding to get free.
«Take the handcuffs away.» the Marshal ordered, Kim Jennie nodded and went in the car, after coming out a girl with brown eyes, a face with some piercings, an exaggerate make-up, slim not too tall body and long purple, blue and light blue hair, followed her, wearing very debatable clothes to wear in this environment.

» the Marshal ordered, Kim Jennie nodded and went in the car, after coming out a girl with brown eyes, a face with some piercings, an exaggerate make-up, slim not too tall body and long purple, blue and light blue hair, followed her, wearing very ...

(A/N: Jisoo's hair length is the same she has in real life, the pics are only to make you see what I intended of color)