Chap.37: It's time to choose

Two and a half months

Two and a half months. Two and a half months were passed since Jisoo was first brought to the hospital. My heart was in million pieces, Jisoo didn't get any better, but luckily any worst. Jennie and I spent most of the time together since she was the only one who was able to be emotionally stable and keep me pretty much controlled. We had sex a couple of times, especially when I REALLY needed to take a break, but I couldn't stop thinking about Jisoo, that was why in those times instead of me being on top and in control, Jennie was.

You may think I was cheating on Jisoo, but we weren't in a relationship, there wasn't that type of us. And I was starting to think that maybe, we weren't meant to be. We were meant to cross paths, but nothing more.

Jisoo... Please at least come back... I can't take it anymore....

«Lisa, you should eat. You're already a natural skinny person and severely underweight, now that you don't eat things are worst.» said Jennie while Chaerin once again bought me food
«I'm not hungry. Maybe later...»
Jennie groaned while Chaerin said «It's either you eat or I will make you with an intravenous feeding.»
I sighed and rolled my eyes «Fine.»

I looked at Jisoo while eating, she was completely healed and for now stable. Her heart had mysterious ups and downs that nobody could understand but after all science always had something new to discover and in seeing that she was fine, we didn't worry.

I felt two arms wrap around me from behind as someone left wet, soft kissing on the side of my neck, Jennie unnie. I let her do since it was nothing new, we were both used to it.

I held Jisoo's hand gently, caressing her top with my thumb and admiring her, suddenly her heart started beating at a extremely fast pace, making me and Jennie move aside, while both doctors, Chaerin and Kim (Bobby) started taking actions.

*Earlier that day...*

I was playing with a bunch of kids at a park, it was so sad how they died, they were orphans and for some malfunctioning of the furnace the place just blew up, killing 21 kids out of 33. Along with the two owners and three people of the personal.