🤯Which one? Pls read🤯

Nyeongan! So, you're probably wondering when I'll update, soon my sinners, soon. But this story is beyond half of it, the end (if nothing changes) is not too far, so in the meantime I also wanna focus on the next Lisoo story. Just to have at least one or two chapters ready.

Down here are the two stories I'm actually planning, the one with most votes would be the next one I will publish after this one ends and we'll after that one I will publish the other one duh.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Kim Jisoo a apparently looking 20 years old who is the only heir along with her brother of the Kim family, the actual strongest family, since the family who held that place for so long, mysteriously got murdered

Kim Jisoo a apparently looking 20 years old who is the only heir along with her brother of the Kim family, the actual strongest family, since the family who held that place for so long, mysteriously got murdered. Jisoo's one of the lasts pure Vampires, aka vampires who were born that way not turned into one of them. Her best friend is Kim Jennie, she isn't a Vampire but an Elf, she's also Jisoo's friend with benefits. Jennie is a famous stylist in the mystical creatures worlds.

Lalisa Manoban, Lisa for friends, she's just an 18 years old girl, struggling to survive school and life in general. Her mother is sick and at the hospital while her father left them when she was born for going into the military but end up killed. Lalisa has no one, no one except for her mother and her best friend Park Chaeyoung. Lisa believes in supernatural stuff which Chaeyoung find really stupid, of course, mystical creatures and stuff like that doesn't exist. Lisa loves photography, but what happen when during one of her shooting she photograph something she shouldn't had too?

•If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?• Jisoo Kim

•If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?• Lalisa Manoban

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

St. Agnes Boarding School, one of the most famous and respected Boarding School of South Korea. It's owned and directed by nuns and priests.
In this school two students were enrolled even before the minimum age because of their very bad personality and behaviors Jennie Ruby Jane Kim and Lalisa Manoban ex Pranpriya. They ruled the whole institute.
Years later other two girls were enrolled; Chaeyoung Roseanne Park and Jisoo Kim. Both of them were innocent and pure girls. The complete opposite of Jennie and Lalisa.
None of this girls knew each other before entering the institute, except for Jisoo and Lisa, who were best friends since they were 2. When Lisa enrolled in the school, Jisoo didn't got informed and was kept at the obscure of everything, thinking Lisa have abandoned her, shattering her small heart. Jisoo's grandparents who were also the one that were in charge of the younger, thought Lisa was a bad influence for their granddaughter that's why they wanted them separated.

One is a rebel and troublemaker but a really nice girl with who deserves that, the other is pure, innocent and very well mannered.

No one at first glance would expect the two to be so close, no one expect so much different people to get along so harmoniously.

They were always labeled since the very start as the unexpected duo.

The two meet again at St. Agnes Boarding School years later, feelings, memories, troubles, friends and love will overturn their lives. How will they deal with everything?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

SORRY HAD TO UNPUBLISH THIS AND RE-PUBLISH IT CAUSE I NOTICED MY PHONE DIDN'T PIT THE WHOLE "INTRODUCTION" OF FORBIDDEN LOVE AND IT BASICALLY NEEDS TO BE THROWN AWAY  AND MESSED EVERYTHING UP WHILE I WAS TRYING TO CORRECT EVERYTHING!