Chap.14: Change of plans

BamBam told me in Thai of course that Jisoo was hiding in the closet but to act like I didn't know so he could get Jisoo's chicken

BamBam told me in Thai of course that Jisoo was hiding in the closet but to act like I didn't know so he could get Jisoo's chicken. We kept on talking in Thai, he asked me
«What Jiji did to make you mad?»
I sat on his bed «She disrespected me and didn't behave.»
He sighed «Listen PokPak, you of course like her, but she doesn't seem too. I don't want you to get hurt. Especially if she's maybe not into your.... thing.»
I side hugged him, he always cared for me and he knew everything about me «Don't worry. I'm quite sure she likes me. She's just in denial. About that, well, I already talked to her and she clearly stated multiple times, that's a big no no, but, I think I can change her mind. By the way, do you think she understood that I know where she is? You know her better than me.»
BamBam shrugged «I don't think she did. If you didn't glance at her way. Also, yeah I surely know her better than you but if you want more info you gotta ask Jihyo. Which will most likely not tell you anything. So you can go to Nayeon but you need her trust for her to spill what she knows, or well, there's Momo, she's also a strongbox but she's easier to make talk. But the only one who knows your love so well, it's Jihyo. No one else. Me, Nayeon, Momo, know just parts of her. Which combined together could be a decent amount of informations but trust me, it's probably a 1% of Jiji. She's really mysterious and as soon as you think you've figured her out, you will discover that you actually didn't figure out anything.»
I nodded «Bam, why is she so careful and complicated?»
He shrugged «I don't know. I just know she went through some shit. Ugh, scratch that, a lot of shit. I don't know anything else. Sorry.»
«It's fine Bam, you still helped me. You» I was interrupted by a sneeze and a sound of something hitting the closet doors, we looked at each other and contained a laugh, I managed to say
«Did she just sneezed and hit her head? How can you trust her in missions?»
He smiled «She's quite good in them.»

I stood up and made my way towards the closet suddenly opening it, reviling a wide eyes Jisoo who was massaging her forehead. I chuckled amused and shook my head
«You're unbelievable Jisoo-ya.» I crouched in front of her and rested a hand on her tight making her gulp «Jagi, I've found you. You can't escape from me. Let's go to our room now, shall we? I need you to learn something.»
She quickly stood up and pushed me away «Suck a dick Manoban!» she yelled for then run away, I followed her quickly saying bye to BamBam.

Aish, why is she always running but then at the academy she's too lazy even for do one push up?

I quickly catched up to her and grabbed her by the hips, charging her on my shoulder while I slapped her cute little butt once making her whine «What a bad girl you are baby.» she kept wiggling to free herself

She still didn't understand that I'm stronger! Tsk.

We entered our room and I locked the door, I gently threw her on the bed and she looked at me boldly «Listen Manoban, what part you didn't understand about us faking this relationship and me not being in that stuff? Do you need a drawing? Do you need me to tell you that in Thai?»
I shook my head «No, no, no Jisoo-ya. This is not the right way to talk to your Marshal. I guess your little butt needs a reminder on how to behave.»
She sat up and pressed her whole body against the wall hoping to save herself.