💥Chap.33: Pain is real. But so is hope.💥

The three froze in silence for the second time in a couple of minutes, not sure what to think

Suddenly Lisa stood up and with a trembling voice said «L-Let's not jump too fast at conclusions okay?»
Jihyo nodded while Chaeyoung just sighed already starting to lose her last microscopic piece of hope.

Lisa carefully placed Jisoo's phone inside a pocket along with hers, the pocket safely closed. She looked at the other two «Let's go back in the hall, the others should be inside too.»

They did as said and ran back already used to the fact that no one was around. As predicted the other members were all there.

Lisa informed them about what they discovered maintaining a professional appearance.

One thing she learned in the army was that soldiers should never see their superiors in panic or else that would be a huge problem.

In fact, Chaeyoung and Jennie also remained professionals while The Burners Family was having troubles in keeping their chills, but Jihyo and Jaebum took care of it showing some leader skills that not a lot of people had. There was a reason if Jihyo was TWICE's leader and JB was GOT7' leader.

Mina asked «Where do we go now?»
Yugyeom said «Upstairs of course.»
They all agreed and started making their ways upstairs splitting in two groups, one of 10 the other of 9 since after reaching the top of the stairs there were only two directions.

The 10 people group was composed by Lisa, Jihyo, BamBam, Momo, Jackson, Jennie, Jinyoung, Jeongyeon, Mark and [Blackpink] Chaeyoung.

They went right while the other 9 went left. After a couple of minutes of walking carefully around, the group heard the first sounds since they entered. They hid in the dark and Mark peeked out signaling with his hands two guards outside the door.
They didn't moved and listened to the yelling of a man «Fuck! Fuck! FUCK! YOU'RE USELESS!» then their heard the sound of a gun «I STILL WASN'T DONE WITH YOU LITTLE SHIT! AND YOU DIED AFTER ONLY TWO DAYS!!»
Jihyo let out in a whisper «I recall this voice.... Don't you Rosie?» Chaeyoung shook her head «Where did you exactly knew Ji Yoon?»
«London.»
Jihyo nodded «That explains why... Guys, this guy, I'm 99% sure of who he is...»
Momo encouraged Jihyo in speaking «Who? Who is he?»
Jihyo took a deep breath and said «Jisoo's biological father.»
They all gasped covering their mouths, while Lisa was now in rage.

How could a father do something like that to his daughter? It was unacceptable.

Then Jeongyeon said «Guys, the dead person he's talking about» she gulped «i-it's not Jisoo, right?»

No answers.

No one knew what to think so Lisa said «Okay, Peach and Junior, you two seem the most sneaky between all of us, go and silently take them down.» Momo and Jinyoung nodded so sneakily and silently, staying hidden in the dark they made their ways to the two and proceeded in taking them down by pressing on a specific point on their body. For then use some rope they still had to tie them together and dragged them apart.