[13] songs and blessings.

Mulai dari awal

X

I've been editing for a few days now which means I've been cooped up in this house. I stretch and postmated Chinese food. I've been craving it for a few days now it's so weird. I tucked a strand of lose hair that fell from my pony as I picked up my guitar and began to strum until my food was here. I forgot how much I loved the sound of the delicate sound that it produces. The doorbell rang I stopped playing and went to answer the door. "Here ya go" the delivery person says. "Thank you" I tell them. "You're welcome, have a nice one" they waved. "You too" I say closing the door. I stopped in the kitchen to get a lemonade. It smells so good my stomach grumbled. I sat on my desk once again to edit and eat my food. Facetime spooked me out of my trance of concertation. "Cole, you scared the absolute shit out of me" I scolded. "Sorry baby girl, I was wondering if you want to go to the beach since it's hot as balls out" he says. "That sounds amazing baby" I smile. I needed a like a few hours break especially with Colby. "Awesome! See you then baby" he smiled. "Bye babe" I smiled. I love that boy with all my heart. I played with the promise ring he gave me for my birthday. My heart still flutters.

I saved my progress and began to pack for the beach. I wore a simple black bikini with a white cover up. I wiped off my makeup and put my Chinese in the fridge. I grabbed waters and stuffed it in my bag. I sat down at my desk again and edit Kat and I's music video until Colby texted me saying he's coming. I smiled as I saved it. I texted Kat saying I'm almost done and I'll send it to her tomorrow so she could finish it off. I can't wait to see the final product. I never done anything like this before. Colby walks in my bedroom. "Ready baby?" he asked scaring me half to death. "Fuck, Cole give me some warning" I say placing a hand on my chest. "Sorry babe" he laughs flopping on my bed. "You should be" I say leaning against my bed. He kisses my temple.

X

We arrived at the beach, it was so hot out I automatically started sweating. "God, I've been cooped up in my house for so long I forgot what the outside world was like" I say as Colby took off his shirt. "I'm glad that I could pry you away from your work" he laughed. "I can't wait for you to see it" I say with a smile. We got to the sand which was hot. I could feel it through my flipflops. "I swear to god if the water isn't cold imma cut a bitch" I say unfurling my towel and laid my bag next to it. Colby unfurled his next to mine. "Baby, you won't cut a bitch" he laughs as he takes off my coverup. "Okay, true" I laugh fixing my hair and grabbing my sunscreen. He laughs as he lays on his back. "baby, can you get my back?" I asked. "Sure" he smiled grabbing the bottle. Colby's hands were gentle like a masseuse on my back and whatnot. It felt good, like scarily good. "Thanks" I say. "No problem" he smiled.

We were at the beach for a few hours till my phone buzzed. It was Brennen. I rolled my eyes and answered it. After my party, I texted Brennen to thank him for coming to my birthday. Since then, he's been obsessed with me. "Yes, Brennen" I say laying on my back. "Hey" he says. "Hi, what do you want Brennen?" I say. "I just wanted to see if you wanted to do a video with me" he says. "I'm at the beach... with my boyfriend" I tell him. "After? I didn't get a chance to give you your present" he nervously chuckled. "Bren, you didn't have to do that" I tell him looking at Colby who was in the water. "I know, but I worked hard on this for you" he says. I sigh. "Fine, I'll come by later today" I tell him. "Awesome, thanks Ari" Brennen says I could hear him smiling that perfect smile of his. "You're welcome Bren" I tell him. "Oh, um Ari?" he asked. "Yeah?" I asked. "How are you, really?" his voice was soft with concern. It took me back slightly. "I'm doing okay, some days are better than others" I tell him, "What about you?" I asked him. His end of the call was silent. "Bren?" I asked. "Sorry, I'm doing... fine" he says. "B, are you okay?" I asked. "Can we talk... in person?" he asked. My stomach dropped. "Bren, I can't just leave Colby" I tell him. "Tonight then?" he asked. "Sure, we can get take out and whatever" I say regretting that... "Your favorite?" he asked. "You know it!" I laughed.

X

My hair was in a towel and I began to get dressed. Anxiety was swelling inside my stomach. I wonder what Brennen wanted to talk about. I mean he'd been helping through my mom passing away an of course the thing with Logan which he's in jail now because of other things. I began to like his company way more than I expected. I dried my hair and put on only mascara. I braided my hair into two and just waited for Brennen to come over. I never been more nervous for something in my entire life. I think I had feelings for Brennen but I don't want feelings for him. I love Brennen in a platonic way. I love Colby so much its exhausting. I went in the kitchen to make me a tea when the I heard a knock on the door. "If it's Brennen it's open!" I say putting the kettle on. Brennen opened the door barring the food. "Hey" I smiled. "Hey" he smiled. "I hope you don't mind but I got alcohol" he rubs his neck. I laugh. Of course, he did. "Thanks Bren" I say smiling. Brennen sat on the counter as I made tea. "Want some?" I asked looking in his fucking gorgeous green eyes I've ever seen. Why did he have to be so fucking gorgeous? The way his hair falls in his face and the way he pushes it up. The way he smiles, it's not just any normal smile his smile is like little flashlights shining in your face. His smile is big and perfect. The way his eyes shined when he's talking about something he absolutely loves. The way he talked is always poetic.

I just look at him taking in his features. "Is there something on my face?" Brennen asked snapping me out of my trance. "Um... no sorry I just spaced" I say laughing taking a tea bag and dropping it in my mug. He shook his head as I poured hot water into the mug. "Alright" I say getting to business. "What do you want to talk about?" I asked playing with my bare finger. I forgot that Colby's promise ring broke because my dumbass stepped on it with my shoe by accident. He looks at my ring finger and looks at me. "What happen to your ring?" he asked. "Oh, I accidently stepped on it" I chuckle nervously. Playing with my ring became a habit. He laughs.

We were in my bedroom sitting on the floor with some alcohol and the food. We were both tipsy. "Ari, I've been thinking about you a lot" he tells me. I look at him as a rock was in my stomach. "You have?" I asked. He nods and sighs. "Bren" I say. "No, let me say this" he swallows the rest of his drink. "The way you look at Colby makes my stomach turn, I want you to look at me like that" he inhales and keeps going, "I want to kiss you, hold you like you are my anchor. Ariana, I want to make love to you like I'm your first. Fuck Ari I am so in love with you I can't focus sometimes" he looks deeply in my eyes I felt like I was in a trance. "Brennen" I say before I could say anything else his lips crashed on mine. His lips tasted like the drink we were drinking. I felt bad for doing this to Colby but I'm sure he wouldn't remember it in the morning. Our kiss became more and more intense. I wanted to blame it on the alcohol but I never realized how badly I wanted Brennen until this moment. He picked me up and went to the bed without breaking our kiss. He took off his shirt, I take off mine. "Fuck" he murmured into the kiss. "Don't think about it" I say unclasping my bra. "I'm not" he says kicking off his pants as I take off mine. "Good" I say as he attacks my body with kisses. I moan softly as he kisses the inside of my leg. "Baby?" I heard Colby say. "Shit" I say covering myself as I heard Cole's footsteps coming to my bedroom. He opens my door to see of course naked me and Brennen. His face looked so hurt. "Really?" Cole looks at me with distaste. "Cole, wait" I say getting up but tripping on the covers. "Save it, Ana I can't believe you'd do this to me" his blue eyes became hard with sadness. "Baby..." I tried to say but Colby slammed the door shut. I landed on my knees my heart felt like it was being squeezed. I hurt him. I hurt him so bad.

What have I done? I'm the worst girlfriend ever. Brennen came out fully clothed. "I'm sorry Ana, it's my fault" he says. "Just... leave please Brennen and never talk about this" I whisper. I can't look at him. I can't even look at myself. The man I absolutely loved just saw me almost having sex with his best friend. I did an Amanda. I don't think I can ever forgive myself. I'm a horrible human being.