She turned towards the box which seemed more dented than usual, turning it around, she saw an engravement of some sort "Dainty as a ballerina, even in your sleep. Don't tell Damien, but you've always been my favourite."

She dropped the box in realisation. Her mother's kidnappers, they were in the house the same time as the teens were, whoever the kidnappers are, they had no problem easily breaking into her home, watching her while she slept?

She ran outside into the cold, shivering partially from the blast of frosty air, partially from the terror of the note. Her friends closely followed her. In a similar state.

"Lo, I saw the note." Vivian dizzily mumbled. "Are you okay?"

The petite girl was far from okay. She trembled unable to create a sentence. "I know where we can get indestructible firearms" Forming all the courage and energy she could muster, the brunette continued "We're not going down without a fight"

~~

You can one f***ing job" Damien muttered. "Damn it!" Throwing the oak desk aside, his breaths came out ragged, his vision a seething red.

The king and his Beta stood trembling, taken back at all the unfamiliar rage Damien directed at the inanimate objects. Sure, he was known to a ruthless killer. He certainly lived up to his title, but rage, anger, actual emotions?

Steph observed his Alpha fearfully as he continued to self-destruct. Launching furniture across the room, to their growing dismay, his eyes began darkening.

The last thing they needed was a blood thirsty wolf on the loose, Steph thought to himself, composing his fear. Mustering all the courage he could, he uttered the sentence which he knew would break the Alpha from his turmoil.

"Lolita needs you" Damien jerked his attention towards the Lycan who took this as an opportunity to add "Hold onto the shred of sanity you have because redecorating her father's office is certainly not going to bring the Queen back"

Returning to his stoic demeanour, the Alpha brushed off his suit. "You're right" He voiced cooly, much to the Lycan's relief.

"I'll cover the damages" The Alpha further added, motioning towards the door before striding out.

"Where are you going?" The remaining pair frantically questioned in union.

"Hunting" Damien wickedly quipped, before fading into the darkness.

"Go after him" The king's breaking voice sounded as he pinched his forehead, attempting to sooth the growing migraine. Hesitantly, Steph complied, with the king on his trail, the pair searched for the murderous Alpha.

"We've lost him" The king finally admitted, after roaming through the woods in desperate search for Damien, the pair's movements became slower, sloppier and stiffened. Lethargically, the Lycan slopped down near a tree trunk earning a growl from the king.

"We won't find him" He muttered in response.

"What do you suppose we do then?" The king venomously spat. "Damien is such a state is a threat to my people, we must track him down"

Rubbing his temples, the Lycan shot the aggravated man a look of pure hatred, his authority did not extend to Lycans nor Damien. He may be the king, but he was powerless compared to their kind. Shrugging his shoulders, he sighed.

"He'll find us"

"What the hell is that suppose to mean?" The king angrily shot back, silenced from the murderous expression the Lycan aimed in his direction.
~~

Damien Black's lethal figure lounged midair, nominally supported by a branch of an oak tree, this was too easy. He lay sprawled across a thick branch, his hands clasped together behind his head. One black boot dangling down into the 30 feet of empty space. His cat-like eyes latched onto his prey, his intensified hearing allowing him to hear what Demetri said through a phone with ease.

Once discovering the conversation was nothing of relevance, the drop-dead gorgeous Alpha swivelled around, his feet gracefully meeting ground, the soundless descent drawing no attention to himself, allowing the strategic young man to silently stalk his prey.

In one swift motion, he was at his opponent's side, slyly slamming his head into the ground, the blow was of such force, a pool of blood instantly began forming on the ground. This immediately caught the Alpha's attention, within seconds he was at Demitri's level, pounding into his body.

The rush of blood enthralling the Alpha causing him to pent out his rage further into the unconscious body. With each drop spilt, the murderous beast was left with a growing urge to pound the body further, decorating his clothes in the thick scarlet liquid.

He was in need of bloodshed. Wanting every drop of blood spilt, leaving each vessel dry. A sharp pain produced from his teeth, long, sensitive fangs bursting through, aching for a taste of the, blood?

The sweet, luring substance. This had never happened before. What was so different this time? What was wrong with him?

I'll have my mind back now, thank you.

The growingly sensitive aura he carried froze over instantly, his intellect grew icy cold, everything about his demeanour now representing his frosty eyes.

Whatever had a hold over Demitri had almost extended his power over Damien. How could he have allowed this? The Alpha exclaimed, aggressively dropping the lifeless body. It had been using his mind, spurring him to beat their only source of answers to death. Brutally murder. Something he had not done since he had opened up to Lolita.

Coldly, he centred himself, probing in all directions of his mind to track the parasite, failing to do so only contributed to his anger. Whatever this had been, it had nearly been successful in controlling him, him. Damien Black, the most powerful creature to walk on this earth. The more he tried, the more he strained himself, still- nothing.

This only grew his aggravation profusely, Damien felt his wolf rumbling in his chest, his body vibrating in response.

Stay the fuck away from ME.

A surge of power blasted through the woods, knocking each bird in mid-air dead on the ground. Leaving each creature on the ground too, in a similar state. The sheet of power emitted from his own senses, somewhere in a tree, on the ground, lurking in the shadow's the creature should have knocked dead, although Damien felt the sky darken to reflect his mood, there was nothing. No crippled dying body of his manipulator was felt.

Damien was powerful indeed, he made that clear, but he was not vain. He had a cool and logical capability of assessing his own strength and weaknesses. To his knowledge, there were very few creatures who could stand against him- none of which he had felt alive.

Except for your mate.

A mocking counterpoint in his conscious said, shrugging this of disdainfully he concluded that there was no threat nearby, surely he would have sensed this. Other than the weak wolves from 'the king's' territory, there was nothing. No power which could have possibly entered his mind.

Concluding that he would ponder further on these thoughts when he was in an alert state, he glanced down at the bloodied body. The wolf would have great difficulties functioning for perhaps a year, but he wasn't dead, he was still of some use.

Lazily dragging the body along his side, he retreated back towards the castle.

Moments later, Damien indeed had returned. And what a sight, the Beta noted, amused. Drenched in blood, his messy raven hair plastered across his forehead, the sinister frosty eyes a void of emptiness.

"Here" He gruffly voiced, taking on the voice when one communicates to a child. Throwing the ragged body of Demetri towards the king's feet, he continued, "Never expect a child to do a man's job"

The final statement was directed towards his Beta who simply grinned in response. Both entertained by the king's frazzled state.