Chapter Thirty-Seven: Get Off Your Ass

Start from the beginning

I throw the cigarette on the ground and stomp on it before walking into the diner.

Flashback

I ran down the stairs of my new house.

" Are you doing anything today? " my dad asked.

" No there is nothing in this town, it's boring as fuck. "

" Hey language! " my dad yells.

" Your father and I are going out to the pool we might not be back till late tonight. But we saw a diner yesterday, take your car and check it out. " My mom said.

" What's it called? "

" Angles, I think. " my mom said.

" Got it. " I nodded.

......

I walked into the diner and sat down at the island and waited for a waitress or at least someone to take my order.

There is nothing in this town, it's almost more boring than where I last lived.

The bell to signal that someone entered rings, I turn to see a girl, her hair is short and bouncing while she makes her way over to a booth. She wore a leather jacket and black shorts with a blue tank top.

" And this town just got slightly more interesting. " I mumbled.

I got up from the table and walked over to her, " Hey. " I smirked.

She looked up at me, " Hey. "

" You seem lonely... can I sit? " I asked.

Flashback over

I sat down in a booth at the diner and order a milkshake with fries and a burger.

I was about to eat my food when Rosie and Wyatt sat down in front of me.

" If you two are here to lecture me about hurting Emily, save it because I already know. " I said as I took a bit of my burger.

" Exactly that, you hurt her, so go talk to her. " Wyatt said.

" I'm fine. " I sighed.

" You need to talk to her right now! She is sad with out you, and yes we didn't see you two dating, but we saw you two fake dating and she never looked that happy with Cane. " Rosie said.

" She won't even talk to me if I tried, I already know that. "

" Are you blind Grayson!? We see her looking at you everyday when your not looking, we see you looking at her when she's not looking! "

" Talk to her! " Rosie demanded.

" Why should I? When I know for a fact I messed up and there is no going back. Why try? "

" When Emily and Cane broke up she had been sad for weeks and she couldn't get out of it till one day in the summer when we saw her she was the happiest person we had ever seen. You got her out of her sadness in the summer,

" You may not think so much about Cane because you two were just fucking for fun, but we know Emily she would have gone back to Cane if you didn't come into her life and make her happy. So we know that you want to talk to her so get off your ass and go to her house. " Rosie demanded.

" Fix things, now before it's too late. " Rosie said.

I stair at Rosie for a second, " Fuck fine. "

A big smile grows on Rosie's face, I shake my head, " You've got a way with words. "

" Thank you, now go. " Rosie smiled.

" I haven't finished my food yet. " I said.

" Dude if you don't go she'll drag you to Emily's house. " Wyatt said.

I nod and get up from the booth, " You two are paying for my food though. "

I walk out from the diner and head for Emily's house.

Rosie was right, I make Emily happy and I can't give up on her because she makes me happy.

Comment if you could ever see Grayson and Cane being friends??!

Also Rosie knows what she wants and how to get it like a boss!!!

Please vote on the chapter if you liked it and check out my other books!!!

Till Tomorrows Chapter!!!