Chapter Thirty: Fuck. I Messed Up

Today is the day I dread the most, the day I wish I could just stay in bed, the day I wish wont ever happen

Today is the we start second semester.

I have half of my classes with Rosie and Wyatt, the only classes I don't have with them is first and second.

We still haven't said anything to each other for two months, that's the longest we've gone without communication. I hate it.

Even if I were to try and talk to them, they would just push me away again. I bet they are glad being in their own little bubble, they can have all the out and open relationship time they want now that I'm not around.

I walked down stairs and into my kitchen. I grabbed a bowl of cereal before sitting down beside Dale at the table.

" You look grumpy. " he noticed.

" I have half my classes with Rosie and Wyatt now that the semester is changing. " I sighed.

" Have you still not figured things out with them? " Dale asked.

" What do you think? " I look over and stair blankly at him.

My phones buzzes on the table, I look down to see a text from Grayson saying that he's here.

" Grayson's here, I should get going, I'll see you later. "

I get up from the table and walk over to the front door. I throw on my jacket and shoes before I grab my bag from the ground and run out the door to Grayson's car.

" Morning. " Grayson smiled.

" Morning. " I smiled as Grayson kisses my cheek.

Grayson backs out of my drive way and starts to drive down the street towards the school.

" Ready for second semester? " Grayson asked.

" Not one bit. "

" Why not? "

" I have half of my classes with Rosie and Wyatt and I can already bet you that they are going to be in their own bubble and I'm going to be sitting there awkwardly because I want to talk to them, but I know they will ignore me. "

" Hey at least you have second and last period with me. I'll be able to talk to you and we can be in our own bubble, or you could just talk to them even if they ignore you. "

" Not going to happen, why would I talk to someone who isn't paying attention to what I have to say? " I asked.

" Good point. " Grayson sighed knowing that I'm right.

.......

First period went by the slowest, it being msip once again and me not having anyone to talk to. I walked down to the first floor and into the English class. I always walk way to fast down the hallways so I was one of the first people to class.