A Secret Revealed

It had been a few hours since Mor found out Tony was hacking into SHIELD. She had debated deleting her birth parents record from the database, but she wanted, needed, a good reason to punch him and she reckoned being a crappy father would authorize a good punch. I'm so gonna regret this. She was twirling a, not poisoned, blade between her fingers, occasionally adding into Tony and Bruce's conversation. They had nothing to do, so they ended up sitting around, waiting for results. Fury walked in, looking surprised- actually showing emotions- no one was doing anything, "What are you doing, Mr Stark?" 

Tony perked up sarcastically, however he managed to do that, "Uh...kind of been wondering the same about you." 

"You're supposed to be locating the Tesseract," Fury clenched his jaw, eye hard and as mistrusting as ever and she could only assume his other eye- if it was even there- was as well.

Bruce cut in, "We are. The model's locked and we're sweeping for the signature now. When we get a hit, we'll have a location within half a mile." 

Tony leant back in his chair, shrugging and turning to the screen, "And you'll have your cube back, no muss no fuss." Secret files popped up on the screen, "What is Phase 2?" 

A loud clang came from behind them and they all turned to look at Steve who was sporting a hard glare, "Phase 2 is SHIELD using the cube to make weapons." 

It wouldn't be noticeable to anyone else but there was something akin to fear in Fury's eyes- sorry, eye, "Rogers, we gathered everything related to the Tesseract. This does not mean that we're-" 

"I'm sorry Nick. What were you lying?" Stark cut him off, gesturing to the screen with weapon plans on. 

JARVIS cut in before anyone could do anything, "Sir, I seem to have located your daughter." Steve and Fury glanced over to her, Bruce seemed amazed and Tony turned to the computer so quickly she thought he would snap something, not that she really cared. She stood and put away her knife, internally sighing. 

She was surprised at the amount of hope in his voice, "Show me." Mor's full file popped up on the screen, and she heard him splutter. I've surprised him then.

Bruce looked between Tony and her several times, nodded and muttered, "That makes sense." Tony turned to looked at her, tears filling his eyes and a happy smile on his face. Why the f*ck is he happy? He hates me. 

He stood and walked over to her, "Emily?" 

She shook her head, "It's Morrigan, legally, and has been for the past four years." 

He nodded, looking nervous, "Can I hug you?" She heard Fury and Steve sighed, knowing exactly what was about to happen. She could barely hold back a smirk.

She walked towards him, and before he realized what was happening she had punched his jaw, "That was for being a horrible father." He rubbed his jaw, a bruise already forming. She punched him again, twice, "And that was classified." That was for Pietro and Wanda.

~~~

They had been yelling at each other for the best part of an hour and she was starting to get a headache. Mor was just watching, trying to keep out of it- Bruce was trying to as well, but had been finding it difficult; every attempt Fury made to diffuse the situation made it all worse; Nat was trying to reason with them; and Thor's comments only riled everyone up. She saw the Tesseract glowing, brighter than normal that is. Fury looked over at Romanoff, "Agent Romanoff, would escort Dr Banner back to his-"

"Where?" Bruce growled a little. "You rented my room!"

Fury tried to defend his case, "The cell as just in case-"