Exposed

Mor had been at the Sokovian HYDRA base for eight months. Strucker, whom she had met five months after arriving, had allowed her to escort the twins to protests in the city- they had managed to convince her to take part in the ones about Tony Stark. The three of them were at the market, on the hunt for new clothes and perhaps a little something else with the 'pocket money' HYDRA had given them. They had already bough their outfits. Wanda bought a black button up dress, red leather jacket, a red hoodie and knee high boots; Mor bought stretchy black jeans, a baggy dark grey shirt, a black hoodie, a black leather jacket, leather gloves and black trainers; Pietro bought black jogging bottoms, trainers, a blue long sleeved top and a blue leather jacket. Mor grinned at them, "I feel better spending so much money when it isn't ours." 

Pietro chuckled and fist-bumped her, "Always." 

"You two just don't have a problem with going against pure morals," Wanda rolled her eyes at the two of them.

Mor gave her a dark, cold look- the one she usually saved for interrogations, "Oh I'm far from pure." Fear flashed over both their faces and Mor smirked, "Relax- I won't hurt you." 

Relief replaced the fear and Pietro gave her a curious, amused look, "Is that the face you use when you interrogate people?" She shrugged as they reached the 'entertainment' part of the market.

~~~

Wanda looped her arm through Mor's, Pietro had gone off on his own a while ago so they had plenty of time for 'girl talk'. The Maximoff pointed at one of the guys her age with coal black hair and a rather muscular build, "That one's hot, what do you think?"

"Cute, kind of. You two would would look good together," Mor shrugged, turning her attention to the other members of the male species she could see. Her eyes landed on a tall blond, "What about him? He looks...nice."

Wanda followed her gaze, "He is much more than nice- I can imagine you two together already."

"Yeah right," Morrigan snorted. "Guys usually tend to steer clear of me."

"The men at HYDRA absolutely adore you," the younger girl smirked. "I'm sure you could get one of them."

Pietro appeared beside his twin, "What are you ladies talking about?"

They glanced at each other, "Nothing!"

~~~

Wanda had wondered off at some point, and Mor spotted her flirting with the black hair on the other side of the town square. Pietro nudged her and pointed over at an accessory stall, "Distract him for me." 

She nodded and walked over to the owner, giving him a fake bright smile, "Hi! I was wondering if you could tell me about-" she glanced around the small shop, "-you're bracelets!" Her Sokovian accent was rather strong, so he didn't notice she wan't a native.

"They are woven together with spider's silk by some of the best jewelers in the country," she was lead over to them. "It takes hours of delicate work to make the silk appear in different colours." She had to admit they were rather beautiful.

"How much do they cost?" she reached into her pocket, hoping she had enough.

"£5 for one, or £7 for two." Holy sh*t. 

She pointed at the purple, green, red, gold and silver bracelets, "Please may I have those five?"

"Of course, ma'am," the man placed them in separate bags. "That will be £19." She handed over the money and left, spotting Pietro a few stalls over.

He chuckled, "You didn't have to buy anything, you know?"

"I know," she nodded. "But they're pretty."