Still not found

Tony Stark's POV- 3rd Person

Tony rubbed his eyes. He hadn't slept in days, perhaps even weeks, never leaving his computers- not even for a second. He wasn't working on a new mark of his iron suits, as unbelievable as that sounded. A week ago the FBI and CIA gave up on looking for his little, or not so little, Emily and SHIELD had reached a dead end. The sharp tap of heels approached him, "Tony you need to sleep." 

He shook his head, not even bothering to look up at Pepper, "Finding her is more important." 

"It's been twelve years Tony! Don't you think if she was able to be found she would have been already?" She sighed and took a few steps forward.

His eyes snapped to her with a glare, brown eyes hard and uncompromising, "She is my daughter, Pepper! I will never stop looking for her." 

She met his glare, "How do you even know what to look for? She would look nothing like she does in the photos." 

A voice spoke up from the glass doorway of the lab, "She's got a point, Tones. You know we love her just as much as you do but we've accepted it. Emily is never coming back." For a moment the billionaire agreed. 

He shook his head, "No. I will never stop looking for her." He knows he wasn't the best father, hell he wasn't even a good one, but he still loved his girl. The way she would giggle when Pepper tickled her, or the smile on her face when Happy agreed to let her sit on his shoulders. He sighed and got back to work.