XX

Partial Smut ahead ⚠️

Justin's POV

"Get on the bed."

I stare at him confused, lip between my teeth. Another growl erupts as he notices I was biting my lip again after he had just stopped me.

"Do I need to repeat myself?" He asks quizzically, as he leans in closer to my ear.

Shivers are sent down my spine and I shake my head frantically. A small smirk takes hold of his lips as I back up until the back of my knees hit the bed.

My legs buckle from under me, causing me to sit on the edge of the mattress. I fiddle with my fingers nervously and look down at the ground.

His presence alone forces me into submission as I watch his feet take a few steps in my direction until he was standing in front of me.

"Do you know what you do to me?" I hear him question as he bends down in front of me.

My eyes raise high enough to look at his face but not any higher. The look on his face told me to answer him and I did exactly that.

"N-no," I stutter, mentally facepalming myself for stuttering.

A low chuckle slips past his lips leaving goosebumps to appear on my skin. His lips tug up into a sly grin that I would've wanted to slap off if it weren't for me being so submissive.

"Here, let me show you," he murmurs before taking my hand in his.

Confused, I stare at him in curiosity as he brings my hand down to his clothed crotch. I gasp at the sudden touch, my mouth staying fallen open.

"Squeeze," he orders in a raspy voice, sending sparks down to my sudden arousal.

I gulp but obey, squeezing his member. It is extremely stiff and I swear I can feel the precum through his jeans. His breath hitches as I give it another squeeze, fascinated by how hard he is.

"Fuck," he hisses as his hips subconsciously buck into my hand.

Withdrawing my hand, I bite my lip as he stands to his feet. He moves in between my legs and uses his index finger to lift my chin. Our lips meet in a heated kiss, teeth clashing together.

My hands pull him closer by his nape as he tangles his fingers in my brown locks. We pull away for air and his tangled hand pulls my head back, giving him more access to my neck.

I suppress a moan as he licks a strip up the skin, his hot breath fanning over it. My member somehow grows harder as he sucks hickeys into my neck, eliciting a moan from me.

He passes my torso and lifts my shirt enough to kiss along my happy trail. I whimper at how close he is to my crotch, wanting some type of relief.

Watching with interest, I prop myself up on my elbows as he unbuckles my jeans. His hot breath fans my skin as he pulls the clothing off of my legs.

I bite my lip as my irises dilate, lust pooling my eyes. Jason looks up at me and my breath can't help but hitch at his dark expression. He seems to shake his head to rid of something before hooking his fingers under the waistband of my boxers.

Nodding at him after he gives me a questioning glance, he slides my boxers down to my mid-thighs. A blush tints my cheeks as I look away, still biting my lip. I can hear him chuckle lowly which sends shivers don't my spine.

Before I can react to anything else, his lips wrap around the tip of my member. I let out a small yet whiny 'Oh' as he does so. My head lolls back while my eyes fail to stay open. He pulls away with a pop and I can feel him staring at me.

"I want you to look at me while I do this," he growls, hand squeezing the base of my member.

Whining, I open my eyes before they shift down at him. He smirks in triumph and takes my length into his mouth again. A moan leaves my lips though I don't want it to.

This time he goes all the way down until his nose presses into my abdomen. His tongue swirls around a few times before he swallows. I almost choke on my breath because each time he comes down, his tongue dips into my slit.

One of my hands shakily runs itself through his blonde hair, my moans unsuccessfully being hidden. Does he not have a gag reflex? He hums around me and causes me to groan loudly.

He speeds up his initial slow pace and bobs his head faster. A hot knot forms in my abdomen and I know I'm close. Only a couple of minutes pass before I reach my high, my cum shooting down his throat.

I watch with hooded eyes as he swallows all of it before pulling away. A smirk is still etched on his face as he stands, gazing down at me. My breaths are heavy and my body is covered in sweat.

"You should probably get yourself cleaned up," he murmurs before exiting the room.

I glare at his back as he leaves then do as suggested.

Asshole.

————

I comb my fingers though my bed hair as I groan. Everyone else seemed to be gone but I wasn't completely sure. Deciding to take a nap was definitely a good choice after earlier's events.

I sit up in the bed before lifting my legs and letting them dangle over the edge of the bed. After rubbing my tired eyes and yawning, I finally stand up. The hardwood is cold against my feet as I scurry downstairs.

A sticky note was stuck to the fridge as I enter the kitchen. I squint my eyes, considering I'm still not fully awake, and read what's written on it;

We found Pierce.

It takes me a moment to remember who he is but I still furrow my brows. A noise comes from the living room, a shuffling sound. Nobody else is here..., I think as I peek around the corner.

I'm met with a bag over my head, restricting my ability to breathe well enough to stay awake. Trashing and kicking made no affect on the kidnappers as they dragged me out.

I'm thrown into what seems like vehicle before a needle is poked into my neck, finally luring me into a heavy sleep.

:")

Cliffhanger.