I

It hurts when you're not as important

to someone as you thought you were.

Justin at there in his bed with his earbuds in his ears. His parents were arguing like they usually were. The louder it got, the he turned up his music. He didn't know how but their voices went up another notch causing him to turn up his music to its max.

To other, he was the one who had to be the freak because his parents were apparently pedophiles. He was the one who was constantly teased by the same two people because his parents argued constantly. How did they know? They got in a huge fight at a restaurant while he was at summer camp. Someone took a video and it went viral. So viral to where it reached his summer camp where most of the high school students went.

He decided to text his closest friend Alex. She was so understanding and beautiful it was unbelievable. But one thing, they'll never date because he's gay. One more thing you know about him now...

Justin
Hey Alex...

Alex
What's wrong?

Justin
My parents are fighting again.

Alex
One thing I wanted to ask and it'll help with that. I'm having a party tonight, want to come?

Justin
Yeah that'd be nice. Time to get some time with friends.

Alex
Be here in 20?

Justin
Sure thing boo

After sending the text, Justin took his earbuds out just to hear things being thrown around and more hoarse yelling. Shaking his head, he stood up and put on his favorite outfit.

 Shaking his head, he stood up and put on his favorite outfit

He quickly checked himself in the mirror. Satisfied with his look, he opened his door and yelled louder than both of his parents, "I'm going to Alex's house!"

They both stopped their screaming and turned to look at him. No wonder the yelling was loud, there were right outside of his room.