Prologue

The plot was kiacooks 's idea. (She wrote the prologue)

He smiled behind the mask after slitting a blondes throat. Her screams drove him insane. The good type of insane. The better insane then he already was.

He wiped out the entire party and he was ready to make his great escape. That is until he heard someone reach into the ice box. The sound of beer popping open lead him to the deck.

He saw a small boy with his feet over the deck as he drinks a beer. He flashed his bloody knife in the light. Another one.

Stupid teen.

"You're not sneaky," He said and that made him stop in his tracks. He took a long sip of the beer. "Kill me."

He was right behind him when he chuckled, "Oh, The Jason. Afraid to kill me. Get it over with." He intrigued him. Why was he so willing to die?

No trying to run and screaming like the rest of them? Interesting.

He put the knife to his neck and he didn't even flinch. "Take me out of my misery."

Come on. It was no fun if he wasn't going to scream.

He noticed how his breathing hadn't gotten faster nor his pulse. No fun. His eyes were closed like he was ready for him to deliver him from his hell on earth.

His mind wandered off into a far off place but when he heard sirens his senses returned to their heightened strength.

He could just kill this boy right here, right now but something in his body said not to. This had never happened before and for the first time he was actually scared.

This frightened him so but nothing compared to the fear he had of taking the life out of the brown haired boy. This compelled him to turn to knife around. He simply knocked him out and rose his body in his arms before disappearing into the night.