Slurpees and annoying people

“AKIRA! WAKE UP!”

Ladies and gentlemen, meet my annoying twin brother Aiden, who is currently bashing my head with a pillow go get me to wake up. How kind.

Groaning, I got out of the bed and glanced at the clock.

“Why are you waking me up at 7:45?!” School starts at 8:30!

“I have to give a friend a ride.”

“Guess what genius? I have a car!” I’m quite proud of that comeback.

“Yours broke down, remember dumbo?” replied my brother with a cocky smirk on his face.

You know what I said about that comeback? I take it back.

8 minutes later, I am walking to Aiden’s car.

“Hey Akira? I’m going to be a nice bro and buy you a Slurpee.”

“Okaaay.” I said giving him a suspicious glance. He only bought me a slurpee without me begging him when he wanted something. Oh well. Free slurpee!

Aiden parked the car and I skipped into 7-11. Yes I skipped. Don’t judge. Slurpees make me happy.

Getting back into the car, I pecked Aiden on the cheek and said thank you repeatedly.

“You’re such a kid. Remind me again why I have a sister like you? Oh yeah, I didn’t have a choice.” He said chuckling

“Jerk.”

“You know it.”

I soon found out the reason for the slurpee when Aidens so called “friend” walked out the door. “Friend”, meaning dumb chick who was going to flirt with my brother, and throw herself at him while I have to watch in the back.

“Get in the back.” I heard a voice say from the left.

Snapping my head to IT. I said “Excuse me?”

“Get. In. The. Back.” IT replied

“NO.”

“Aiden tell her.”

“Akira, please get in the back, I’ll buy you another slurpee.” Aiden whispered, wincing as I gave him one of my worst death glare.

“Not enough, candy shop, and you pay.”

“Fine.” Aiden grumbled

As I got in the back, I heard IT say, “Aiden, who is she?”

This is going to be a long ride. Sighing, I stuck my headphones in and blasted the volume.

Let me explain as to why Aiden has girls all over him. Aiden and I are twins; we are both half indian half white. We have jet black hair, greenish-hazel eyes, and both take boxing. Aiden does football too. I also do dance, and guitar. I recently quit soccer this year because I was getting to busy. Anyways, back to explaining. The half looks did well on Aiden’s side, so typically he became popular and the “Bad Boy” of the school. This is funny, since he isn’t all that bad. For me, they just don’t work. I am just that ordinary smart girl to most people. Only when you are in one of my classes, do you witness the weirdness of me.  Being in AP classes, not many populars are in there. You may be thinking, doesn’t everybody know you since you are Aiden’s sister? WRONG. I made sure he didn’t tell anyone because the one day he told someone, people started pestering me for Aiden’s number. Since it’s a big school, not many people notice our similar lasts names.  So there you have it. The story of my life, except for one thing, which you don’t need to know. Yet.

Authros Note

Song to the side is Heartbreak girl by 5 seconds of summer. I think they are awesome. Any fans out there?

Hello everybody:)

I'm new writting on wattpad and im not the best of writers. I just do it for fun and passing time. I really appreciate all the sweet comments that all of you leave. It really makes me happy. I might stopped writting for a while since school started and I didnt really think anybody was reading my story. I have started again and I plan to update regularly. if you find any things that i can improve on, please do tell since its always good to improe writing:)

Follow me and I'll follow you back.

Also, let me know if you want me to read your stories, ill be sure to check them out

Thanks