"Are you okay now?" Tin asked in concern.

Can face become sad his milky white skin become pale, the tears from his eyes flow down again. "P'Tin!" He shouted and immediately hug him. Tin hugged him back.  "That's not true right? P'Tin! Tell me that's not true!"

How could he comfort a man lost everything in his family? No one knows, even me the author. 😭

He can't say anything and just hugged him tightly. He's strong appearance and icy cold looks, was soften by Can always. This man, this man is the one he wanted to take care for the rest of his life and never left him alone. To make him feel that he was never alone from the beginning of his fight for his life. There are always him beside him. There are always Tin who love him the most.

..

..

..

Wayo(Can's body) pulled Phana to get out from the room and leave them alone for a while, of course Phana don't want to in the first place, but who was he? He was the bullied from Wayo school. He don't know what's pain in Can's life was.

..

..

Wayo saw Newwie at the hospital he was wearing a nurse outfit, and walked passed by the hall, when Wayo saw him he immediately catch up with him. Newwie invited him to the emergency exit stairs.

There was another man leaning towards the wall with standing position.

Newwie first who opened his mouth. "So what's your plan?"

"I wanted him to be my family." Wayo said, he was referring to Can. "But first to able to do that, I wanted to go back to my own body." Wayo face was serious.

"Ayah, you know that I can't lifted my own powers. But.." Newwie looking around pretend to think.

"Tell me what I need to do?"

"Thats not what answers I'm waiting for from you." Newwie said.

The other man remain in his place and closed his eyes.

Wayo thinks about what happened with him when he was at Can's body, the sadness of being alone, the felt of without parents, sibling. A poor life, and now his most precious family are gone too. Who was he to think that he was the unluckiest person in the world? He was luckiest enough to have a wealth, plus his family was there for him. His family was busy from their businesses, but it was not for them, it was for him and her sister to be able get a wealthy life and gave what ever their kids wants. But you cannot blame Wayo also, he was lonely, when he need a parent's to guide him, his parents was busy from their works and forgot that money was not the best from the family, it was a piece of paper that needs in life,   most importantly is they never forget how to show their love support from their children. Wayo point of view was not in the right direction because of them too, you cannot blame him either his parents, what's they need is appreciation and time to each other. The love was ther but the time for family was not there.

That's the saddest thing in the life, actually money was important but you cannot bring it afterlife, but you still earn money you know why? Not for your self also, it's for your children, or family members that you love and you wanted to make their life happy, coz you know what is the feeling of being down to earth.

This was the author point of view. Now everyone I know we have a different POV in our life. I'm not reach I'm poor literally.

Wayo looked at Newwie with serious expression. "I know I was wrong, I realized all the wrong I do. Please help me."

"Hmm. Great!" Newwie smiled. He knows what's Wayo thinking. "But I can't lifted that wish." He said.

"But you said you'll help me?" Wayo was surprised.