Prologue: Blue (edited 4-14-15

I tugged at my moms shirt never wanting to let go. She told me to play with the other kids and she would be back in a while.
     She walked off and gave me a smile. For today was my first day of kindergarden.
     I nervously looked around as I slowly walked to a table filled with crayons and coloring sheets and sat down.
     I picked up a blue crayon. Blue felt warm, light, carefree, holding beautiful memories with in it. I began to scribble down on my paper, a beautiful sky, with fluffy clouds. I drew a sun at the corner of the paper.
     I looked at the boy beside me and looked at the paper in front of him. He was drawing a girl. The girl had blonde hair ,and blue eyes. The girl looked a lot like me.
     "What are you drawing?" I asked the boy.
      "A pretty girl," the boy replied swiftly.
     "It looks like me," I said.
     "It is you," said the boy, "I'm Luke."
     We became best friends right away. Our memories are blue , just like the sky. Infinity and beyond.

A/N:

Hey guys! This is my first fanfiction. Please tell me if I make any spelling, grammar ,or punctuation mistakes. I will not get frustrated. It helps me learn and you enjoy the book better. I have all of my chapters prewritten. So I will be updating regularly. No worries. I will keep in touch with you guys. Any questions? I love you guys so much! Enjoy! (Special thanks to my dear friends, tori, Erica, tif, James, Tatiana ,the "taco squad". You know who you are. Ily.)

- the author of this book