21

UH OH— BACK AGAIN
my fault for any mistakesss.

I was told I had to go back to school today, and to be honest I was happy about it. I miss seeing Kailani and Roshima during the day; I usually babied Nahmir around the whole time.

Once I did my morning routine and put on my clothes, I did my makeup since I haven't done it in a long time. I heard my phone go off and immediately picked up, I hate loud noises early in the morning.

I smiled when I seen Kailani face appear on FaceTime, surprising me.

"BITCH," I yelled once I seen her new appearance, "YOU LOOK THE FUCK GOOD!"

She laughed at my reaction and thanked me. Half of her hair was red while the other half was black. It fit her perfectly.

"You coming today, right?"

"Yeah, yeah I am." I ensure.

"Good, shit been type boring with only me and Roshima." She says.

"But y'all had the boys," I reasoned.

"So, we got used to another girl being around. And the boys are... the boys." She laughed.

"Awe damn, you look fione," I say.

She smiled at me, "You think Cordae gonna like it?"

"He hasn't seen it yet?" I asked.

"Nah, I've been dodging his FaceTime calls the whole week," she responds.

We wrapped up our convo when Nahmir came into my room, "You ready?"

I nod and Kailani instantly recognize his voice, "Who's that? Nickelodeon?" she jokes.

They go back and forth for a bit, until we actually leave to go to his car.

"Imma see you later," I tell her as we enter.
"Ight, laterrr," she drags her words.

I took a few photos as Nahmir started his car.

I felt his hand crawling up my thigh and slapped it. "Stop it." I say.

•••

"Sooo," Kailani nudges me in the shoulder.

"So?"

"How are you and Nahmir?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes, "Nun going on between us.."
"Anymore," She says. "But why not? I mean, y'all not related... so," "True, but.. still." I say.

"I don't know, I just don't wanna deal with him. But it's like I can't resist," I explained.

"I was like that about Cordae at first. Now every day he's eating my pus—"

I nudged her arm before she can finish. "Bitch," we laughed. "Where's Roshima?"

"Her and Glizzy skipped to be booed up..." She said. "Mood." I say. "I know Nahmir had to fuck at least once when y'all were out." She smirked. "Oh no honey, I don't recall."

I then remembered how he had me squirting a few days ago and my eyes nearly rolled to the back of my head. I jumped up once the bell rang, causing kids to flood out of the cafeteria.

•••

"Hazel? Could you hurry yo' small ass up?!" Nahmir leaned on his car, throwing his keys in the air and catching it as it dropped.

"I can't walk as fast as you, damn." I say as I opened the car door. "Don't slam my shit either," he says just as I'm about to. "Fine."

"You saying fine like you have a choice," he hissed. "You in a good mood, huh?" I asked.

He laughed as he started the car, "Yeah, cause them niggas that got me gonna pay." He said.

"What you gonna do?"

He was about to speak when I cut him off, "never mind, ion wanna know.." I said.

I pulled out my head phones and he snatched them away from me. "Nick, I'm not playing with you." I crossed my arms and watched as he laughed and controlled the wheel with one hand. "You're laughing like shit is funny."

"Say I won't throw these out the window."

"You'll buy me new ones if you do." I said.

He shrugged and launched it out of his window, rolling it back up after.

I punched his arm and reached for the door, when I felt a grip on my neck.

"Let me the fuck GO NICK, I SWEAR YO," I yelled at him. He wasn't listening, so I pushed away his face and tried unlocking the door.

"Now what? Hm? You gon break my windows?"

I began to breathe loudly and grabbed my phone, going to me and my mother's chat.

𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐤𝐞𝐬. 🤱🏽🖤

mom...
I want to move
I don't like the house
or the ppl in it except
cocoe

It sound like you got in
an argument with Nick
😂😂

what's funny 😐

it's like he's your sibling now

far from sibling
never that

We'll talk about this later
Need anything call cocoe
Or nick 😜

I left her on seen and began to shake my leg up and down to cool down. "Watchu mad for?"

I ignored him and went on Instagram.

"Don't ignore me now."

I leaned on the window as I scrolled down my feed. Once I looked up we were already by the house. He must've been speeding.

"What? What do you want? I really don't like you Nick, I really don't right now.." I said.

"Aw, you sound so cute when you're mad. C'mere," he grabbed on my face to face him.

"Don't fucking touch me," I said to him.

"Imma get you back, watch."

I stepped out of the car and slammed his door, making my way to the house. I opened the door and stomped to my room with an attitude.

I know what I got for his ass.

Okay honestly
1) this was rushed
2) ian know y'all liked
the book that much tbh
3) y'all so supportive and
sweet like— 😡🖤
4) I love y'all
5) goodnight whores