17

My fault for any mistakesss.

"Bruh. My mom telling me I gotta get to the hospital. Nahmir there." I said.

"He was just fine when we were driving here, the fuck" Kailani said as we got up.

I only shook my head.

"Why he there though?" Roshima asked.

"Ion know, I'm bout to ask cause she ain't even tell me what hospital" I said.

We each pulled out money and left it on the table, along with our half eaten plates.

"And I was hungry as shit" Kailani mumbled as we made our way through the door.

•••

An hour later

I looked around the waiting room as Roshima talked to the lady at the front desk.

Ain't nobody got time for that.

I spotted my mom pacing back and forth.

"Mom!" I yelled and sped walked over to her.

"There was traffic, what happened?" I said.

"Nick got himself into trouble with these boys he has problems with, and someone found him in his car and said he was pistol whipped" my mom said.

"Stupid fuck, son" Kailani said and shook her head.

"Ho- What? Where is he? Where's CoCoe?" I asked, hoping CoCoe knew more info.

"She's down the hall, last room, talking to him" she said.

"Alright Roshima can stay with you if you want" I said, before walking away with Kailani.

"Typa shit Nick got into-"

"I knew that Alycia bitch was a fucking opp" Kailani cut me off as she stomped.

"Calm dow-

"NO! I got something for that BITCH" she yelled, causing every one to look at her.

My eyes widened as we turned to enter the room.

He sat there, face bruised up, but he was clenching his jaw like he wanted revenge.

"Maybe he'll talk to you two" CoCoe said and brushed past us, heading out the room.

"Ni-

"WHO DID THIS TO YOU?" Kailani yelled, causing me to jump.

This obviously wasn't his first time getting into something like this, cause Kailani was raging.

Shawty wasn't even sorry for him.

He groaned. "Got damn, Cordae get ya girl" he said. "Cordae's not here" she said, causing him to open his eyes, then close them again once he seen the light.

"Nick what happened?" I asked him in all seriousness.

"That bitch Alycia set me up. Called the ambulance for me, then left wit dem niggas"
he said.

"Okay, um imma get Roshima, we gon' deal with this bitch" Kailani said as she paced back and forth. It was clear she was really plotting.

She left the room with her hands on her head, letting out a big sigh.

"Has this happened before?" I spoke up quietly.

"Mhm" he hummed.

"This your fault." He said.

My pity for him died down.
My blood boiled.

"How is this my fault?!" I semi yelled.

He took his time answering me. "You said we can't be together. Fucked around with my homie, and I went looking for love in the wrong places" he said.

"Nick." I said.

"I didn't tell you to fuck around with any other girls, YOU were the one messing around with lulu when we were 'pose to be something and I decided to stop it for the sake of OUR family's" I finished.

"It ain't my fault, I don't ca-

"THAT SHIT DON'T MATTER" he yelled.

He groaned a little before continuing. "Why the fuck you care so much about what they think?"

"I-"

"Yo bro, what the fuck happened" we heard Glizzy's voice say before I could finish.

I turned around and seen Glizzy, Cordae, Jay, Kailani, and Roshima at the door.

I brushed past them as I walked out the room.
Kailani grabbed my arm. "They ain't hear nun"

I nodded and made my way back to the waiting room.

I can't fucking believe he tried blaming this shit on me. Who told him to fuck with that bitch?
And why the fuck wouldn't I care about what my mother would think about us together?

Pfftt, Nahmir done lost his mind.

But why Kailani popping
shit like that. 💀💀💀💀
Comment/Vote/Share