5. ?

My fault for any mistakes.

"WAKE YO' - ooh" Nahmir said once he seen I was already up and ready for school.
"Mhm" I said with a smile. "Get yo' sexy ass in the car" he said and walked out.

I grabbed my things and did as told.

"That was a one time thing" I randomly said as he drove. "What?" He said.
"You heard me" I said and gave him a side eye. "What ever man" he said with hand movements.

It was quite for the rest of the ride.

"Heyy bitch" Kailani whispered in class once she seen me.

"Remember class you have one week to finish that project" the teacher reminded us.

"Shit, ian even start that" I said. "Me neither" Kailani said, causing both of us to laugh.

🕐
We were at the cafeteria for lunch, and I was mad as fuck. There was a new girl, lulu or something I don't fucking know but shawty girl wouldn't stop flirting wit Nahmir.

And his oblivious ass would laugh and entertain her like every thing was sweet.

Wait, why the fuck am I pressed about this? That's my God brother. I refuse to have feelings for anything that has God in front of it, it's inappropriate!

"Nahmir come get some food wit me" I said and glared at him. He looked confused but did as told. "I don't like that bitch, don't talk to her" I said as we walked.

He looked at me for a second then started laughing. "What?" I asked.

"You jealous" he said as he bent over and held his stomach.

"Nigga.. no I'm not. I don't like her cause her vibes are jus-"

"Noooooo shawty you's a jealous moufucka" he said. "Plus that was a one time thing like you said" he added. "Time to get me a girlfriend".

"And it's time to get me a boyfriend so when I'm talking to a nigga don't stop me the fuck" I said and walked back to the table. "You good?" Cordae asked. "Yeah, Kailani what's Al's instagram?" I asked. Nahmir side eyed me and clenched his jaw.

That's right, I can get him jealous too. 🤪🤪🤪

"Gurllll, gimme yo' phone" she said with her hand out. I smiled and watched her follow him off my account. It didn't take him more than a minute to follow back.

"ybnal sent you a message"

Today at 1:08 p.m.

ybnal- heyy pretty lady 🙃
Seen

hey handsome lmao 😂
Seen

ybnal- wyd
Seen

school, wby
Seen

ybnal- Wanna link after
Seen

Can't, working on a project
Seen

ybnal- Damn Ight, well text me
when you have time for me
Seen

Ight 🖤
Seen

The bell rung and we all went to class.

🕐

"Okay class we have a new student I have not been introduced to, please introduce yourself" the teacher said and looked at the girl who was flirting with Nahmir.