9.

My fault for any mistakes.
A couple of days passed and it felt like years. 💀

"So" Nahmir said while we walked.

"Soo" I said as I moved my head side to side.

He stopped walking. "Don't ignore what you 'pose to be talking 'bout" he said.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "What you wanna know Nick" I said.

"Don't call me by my government" he said. "Like I was saying, NICK -" he choked me.

"What I told you" he said and clenched his jaw. "Okay, let go of me" I said. He let me go and we continued to walk. "What embarrassing as childhood stories you wanna know"

"The one you're most ashamed of having" he said with a chuckle. "Uuuhhhhhh... when I was younger my cousin and I..........." "EWWW!" he yelled. "Shutup" I whisper yelled.

"We ain't have sex.. just.. kissed" I said with my hand on my face. "Like this" he said, and stuck his tongue out and moved it around. I rolled my eyes. "Shut up" I said.

He started laughing. "I ain't telling you the rest" I said. "C'mon it was funny" he said.

"I don't care" I said. "Fine" He responded and sucked his teeth.

"Ion know why you always have an attitude" he added. "I don't know why you always bring an attitude out of me" I said.

"Shut up 'fore I beat you up" he said. "I mean.. you are abusive" I said. "I ain't even gon say anything back I would reall-"

"Why this walk seem so long, when you drive it's like five to ten minutes" I said.
"Cause we taking the long way" he said. "Why would w-"

"Because we got ready early Hazel" he cut me off. "Alright" I said.

"So when you gon' tell yo mom bout us" he said. I stopped walking and looked at him like he was crazy. "Never, why would I ever" I said. "Do CoCoe already know?" I said.

I know dis nigga did not. 😐

"I mean, she keep saying I got a crush on you" he said. "And you don't?" I smirked.
He shook his head. "Ion do that" he said with a smile. "Yeah right" I said.

"Ion even know why you playing hard to get, you know you want my sexy ass" he said.
I laughed. "Me?" I said and pointed to myself. "Want you?" I said and pointed to him.

"So you mean to tell me you slobber on dick like that on a regular ?" he said and gave me a 'bitch really' face. I blushed. "I don't even give head on a regular" I say.

"That was your first time? Got damn" he said and held his head.

"Might just wife you up" he mumbled. "What was that?" I said. "Nun nun" he replied.

I smirked as he held the staircase door open for me. "Thanks" I said.

I know what y'all thinking.

We have to enter the school through a stair case, don't get it twisteddd.

"Right on time" he said and turned his phone off. We walked into the half empty class.
After about 10 minutes the teacher came in. "Nick is early? I'm surprised" he said.

Nahmir let a deep breath out and slouched down in his chair.

Hell nah those ain't my childhood stories lmfaoooooo.
I'm thinking of making a Smooky Margielaa book, he's a new artist.
Well new to some of y'all, old to meeeee but idk there's no books of
him and I wanna be the first. 💀

See y'all laterrr. 🤩🧡