3. 🤩

Go watch Complex's interview with Nahmir, Jay, and Cordae. 🙃

Saturday rolled around and I forgot all about the party Cordae told us about.

"You better be ready in 30 minutes" Nahmir said and left to go back to his room.

"Why you always rushing me" I said as I shuffled through my suitcase.

"Why you always take so long" he said from his room. I sucked my teeth.

"I heard that" he said. I rolled my eyes and closed my door to take off my clothes.

"Nick you better bring her home safe okay" CoeCoe yelled. "I know, I know" he said.

I'm grown, fuck is she talm 'bout ? 🤔 If anything, I should be making sure he gets home safe...

I put on my clothes and put my hair into two buns.

"I'm ready" I said as I walked into Nahmir's room. He just stared at me.

"What?" I asked with a stink face. "N-nun lets go" he said and followed me as I walked down the hall. I felt his eyes on me but didn't say anything.

"Mom we leaving now" I said. "Make sure she don't talk to any boys, okay" she said.
I rolled my eyes. "Yes m'am" Nahmir said and glared at me with a smirk.

"Later Tía" He said as he walked down the stairs.

Once we got in the car I put on my headphones. He looked at me and then yanked them outta my ear. "What's your pr-" he cut me off by blasting music.

(Song: Bounce Out by Ybn Nahmir)
"Lately been on that fuck a nigga shit"
"Take a nigga bitch and then I pass her to the clique, I say"
"See me I got no time for no bitch"
"I just get 'em for the bro's, I'm just worried bout them chips imma"
"Shot call lil nigga imma stay wild"
"Hot nigga, I belong in a dog pound"
"Shot call lil nigga imma stay wild"
"Hot nigga, I belong in a dog pound"

"Put that shit down" I yelled. "What?" He said with his hand behind his ear as he turned the volume up. I rolled my eyes and laid back as he laughed at me.

🕐

When we got there, Kailani and them was waiting outside on us. "Wassup hoe" Kailani said playful as she hugged me. "Take a pic of me before it gets dark" I said as I jumped on a nearby red table. She snapped a few photos before giving me my phone.

"C'mon lets go inside" Nahmir whined as I posted it on Instagram. "Sorry, I gotta feed my followers" I said all cocky like as he held the door open for me to get in.

🕐

The party was so crowded, Roshima, Kailani, and I sat down majority of the time to keep our seats. "What's ya name shawty" I heard a male voice ask. I looked up. "Me?"

"Yeah you, you bad as fuck I can't get ya number ?" He said. I laughed. "Sure, um 646- 3" I was cut off by Nahmir.

"Hazel I don't think your mom would like you giving your number out to boys" he said as he glared at me with his jaw clenched. "Nick, calm down" Kailani said. "Right" Roshima pitched in. "I'm just looking out for her" he said and grilled the boy til he walked away.

"I could've got some dick what the hell" I said, causing the girls to laugh and Nahmir to give me a stink face.

"So when did you realize you was livin' wit Nahmir" Kailani asked.

"Girl lemme tell you, my mom had asked me to look for something in da bathroom for her right, and I walked in and seem this nigga wit a towel around his waist" I said.