6. ?

My fault for any mistakes.

"What the fuck" I said and dropped my phone.

Lulu was giving Nahmir head in the bathroom in the basement.

"Woahhh" Nahmir said and picked up his pants. "You better not say anything" she said before wiping his nut off her lips. "The fuck y'all doing this shit in here for?" I said.

I wanted to punch Nahmir in his throat, but that's my gOd brOtHer.

Some times I wonder why the fuck my dad would even go out with my god mother, that was the reason my mom and CoCoe fell off at first. They go wayyyyyyy back.

"Why you here?" Lulu said. "Mr. Johnson asked me to come here and get the paper towels" I said. "I'm pretty sure he ain't ask y'all".

"Seriously?" I said to Nahmir disgusted, as Lulu walked out.

"I couldn't help it" he whispered and tried grabbing me. "Don't fucking touch me" I said and ran up the stairs and back to class.

"The paper towels?" The teacher said. Shit I forgot 'em. "There's no more" I lied and sat in my seat. "What's wrong?" Kailani asked. "Nun, I'm on my period" I lied again.

"Need a pad?" She asked. "Nah I got one, I'm fine but thanks" I said.

I got on my phone and texted Al on Instagram.

Today at 12:57

you- watchu up to
Seen

ybnal- playing fortnite, how's class? 😂
Seen

you- boring asf
Seen

ybnal- lmfaooo you tight
Seen

"Kylie why are you texting in class" Nahmir yelled so the teacher can hear. I rolled my eyes and looked back at him. Nigga was hovering over me. "Shut up" I said.

"Please put the phone away Hazel, don't let me tell you again" the teacher said.

The bell rung and it was time for lunch.

I was still mad at Nahmir, how you gon' fuck me like that, make me catch feelings, then do sum shit like that.

Lulu was sitting at our table and I was being shady as hell.

"Slow down" Jay said to her as she ate her lunch. "I'm hungry" she said with a laugh.
It was obvious that Kailani, Roshima, and I ain't like her.

"It's only her second favorite thing to put in her mouth" I said. She glared at me and so did Nick.

I don't know if Kailani caught on, but she was just making it worse for her.

"Member when you first introduced yourself, and you was like "I'm dat bitchhh, you's a clown" Kailani said with a fake laugh.

"Right, sure gotta big mouth" I said and laughed hysterically.

She gave us a fake smile and walked away to another table. The boys shook their heads at us as Roshima laughed. "What?" I said and acted confused. "You know what" Nahmir said.

I shrugged my shoulders and got on my phone to text Al.

Today at 1:08

you- sorry bout earlier, come over today?
Seen

ybnal- It's okay 💀 sure send the addy
when you want me to come
Seen

you- Ight .
Seen

I get hella petty when I'm upset. If Nahmir can fuck around wit other people, so can I and I hope Al bring condoms today cause ion know if I got any more. 🌚

I want Nahmir to hear my moans, the bed head slam, hear me yell out Al's name!

The way I retaliate is his fault.

Why the fuck am I so pressed about this niggaaaaaa? what the fuck.

I finished up my food and put my head down 'til it was time for class.

Shaking my head Nahmir. 😂