11

My fault for any mistakes.

I walked downstairs and seen every one dressed up in different attire.

"Oooh shit" Roshima said as the first to notice me, causing every one to turn.

"This too much?" I asked.

"I thought your ass wasn't going" Nahmir said.

"Shut up" I replied to him.

"Girl you look better than me" Kailani said.

"That's a drag, I might just take you from Cordae tonight" I said.

"Ay Ay she's off limits" Cordae said and grabbed her, causing us to laugh.

"Y'all ready?" Nahmir asked as he made his way to the door.

Every one followed him. "Bye mom" I yelled before locking the front door and getting into the car.

"Who's gon' be there" I said as I looked at myself on Snapchat.

"Don't worry 'bout it" Nahmir said, causing me to suck my teeth.

I kept quiet the rest of the ride since the nigga wanna be like that.

🕐

Nahmir's p.o.v

Every one was jumping around to the songs playing.

A group of people formed a circle and I was confused. Niggas was running so I thought there was a fight. "Bro whats happening bro" I asked Glizzy.

"Nigga the dj put on reggae, the girls dancing" he said, then got back on his phone.

I carefully climbed on top a stack of chairs to see what was happening.

I seen some girl vibrating her ass like crazy and licked my lips. She turned around and I got a better look at her. "Hold up, what the fuck" I said and bent down to reach the dj's level.

I tapped him and pointed at the microphone. I got back up and hit it two times.

"Ay ay Hazel, stop shaking your ass. Kai, I'm telling Cordae" I said as I pointed at them.

They laughed it off and I jumped off the stack of chairs.

P.o.v over

I was distracted when Nahmir talked in the mic, so I decided to go on Instagram.

Liked by kai4sav, and 19,720 others
hazelnuttt_ 😘
View all 874 comments

"Can I talk to you for a minute" Nahmir said as he walked up to me.

I was confused, he never looked that serious.

Before I could answer, he was dragging me to the bathroom with him.