4. 🙃

My fault for any mistakes.

"Bitch wake up" I heard Kailani voice say. I lifted my head up.

"It's Sunday, fuck you doin' here?" I asked.

"I came to check on ya ass, and we always come here" she said.

I sucked my teeth and walked into my bathroom. "You really not a morning person.. meet us down stairs, put on something cute" she said. I gave her a confused look.

"We goin' out" she said. I grabbed my tooth brush and did my morning routine.

Once I got out the shower, I locked my door and went to my drawer to take out an outfit. I decided to put on my dragon ball z tank top and ripped jeans, with my Nike slides. I put my hair in a bun and threw on some hoop earrings to finish my look.

I grabbed my phone and skipped down the stairs. Jay, Glizzy, Cordae, Roshima, and Nahmir was there. "Where's Kai?" I asked them, then turned around to see her in the kitchen.

"I'm hungry" she said before a laugh. "Where we goin'?" I asked every one.

"We ridin' on dirt bikes, then we shooting a music video" Nahmir said.

"Ion even know how to ride a bike" I said. Every turned to me to see if I was joking.
When they seen I was serious, they busted out laughing. "It's not funny" I said and crossed my arms. Every one headed for the door, "You gon' learn today" Nahmir said.

"Some one take a pic of me" I said, causing every one to roll their eyes. "What? I look cute" I said defensively. I looked at Kailani and gave her a sad face. "Fine" She said and put her hand out for my phone. I jumped back and posed.

"Done" she said. "What took you so long" I asked. "I posted it" she said with a smile.
"Whatt" I said as she showed me the post. "Here comes the flickering likes" she said.

 "Here comes the flickering likes" she said

Liked by gucci.ryahhh, ay.kylie, and 1,567 others
hazelnuttt_ 🍊
azia.drippp- 😍😍
View all 246 comments

"Thanks" I said as we got into the car.

🕐

We were in an open space with bikes all over and a bunch of boys. "Wassup" a dread head said. Nahmir dapped him up. "That's yo' girl?" he asked. "What? No, that's my Tía's god daughter, she staying wit us" he said. I stood there on my phone. "My names Vince" he said. "Oooh" I said, realizing he's the one that threw the party.

He's that dj nigga Cordae was talm 'bout.

"We boutta have a race" I heard a male voice say. I looked up to see Ty Dolla Sign.
I was trying so hard not to jump up and down maneeee, I fuck wit his music.

"Wassup shawty" He said to me then greeted the rest. "Off limits" Nahmir said and glared at me.

The fuck. 😐 I'm tired of this nigga acting like my father.