Unstable Situations

En başından başla

"If there is danger here, how can I leave Julie by herself? Maybe she should come with us on tour?" Jaeson looked ready to go get her.

"Hold on, lover boy," Hoon called out, "Julie isn't by herself, she has her pack and this danger is towards us, not her."

"We are Julie's pack now," Jaeson insisted.

"Not until she's mated with you. Until then, nothing is final. She could even mate with someone else before you get to taste her," Hoon pointed out.

"She's MINE!" growled Jaeson's wolf voice. "I will not surrender my mate to anyone."

"Calm down, Jaeson," Seokmin ordered. "Her pack is well aware of the problems. Her own father is a pack warrior. She is not alone. She has more to worry about from sasaeng fans than from rogues and the sasaengs don't even know about her yet."

Jaeson didn't like it, but Seokmin was right. In terms of danger to his mate, he brought the more dangerous element to the table.

"Fine. Then we focus on training. Teach Julie as much as we can before we leave." Jaeson was getting worked up in his passion to keep his mate safe.

Julie and Jewels are in good hands. Our mate is strong. Jay reassured his human partner.

The following morning, the boys got up and got ready to head to the gym. Taekwoon had returned earlier that morning and had no interest in working out with the young werewolves. His level of self-satisfaction was hard for the others to stomach given all the worry they had gone through the night before. As he headed to bed, he promised to join the boys once their practice time started.

Jaeson couldn't wait to get to the gym and he almost transformed so he could run to the gym while everyone argued with Taekwoon. He was determined to give his mate every trick he could think of to keep her safe. Finally, they headed to the gym.

As they got there, Jaeson marched into the gym and was followed by the other members of Midnight and they faced the room of young werewolves with no-nonsense expressions on their faces.

Julie picked up on the serious attitude coming from her mate and she looked at Elizabeth and Darcy for confirmation that they were picking up on what she saw. Elizabeth didn't say a word but she returned Julie's look with a small nod.

Beta Aaron walked in behind them, "Change of plans, kids." he started. "Rogues have been seen close to the pack. While they normally leave us alone, with the increase of strangers in the area due to Midnight's arrival, we are stepping up training and have a few rules we want you to pay attention to. These are for yours and Midnight's safety, so listen up."

The young werewolves gave him their full attention. "Stay out of the forests until we give you the all clear. The number of fans coming to see Midnight is growing and we would also like you all to stay out of any crowds forming. Some of these fans may not be who they say they are and we don't want you all getting caught in any confrontations. Midnight does have a group who are objecting to them being popular werewolves and we don't want them hurting anyone from our pack as a lesson to Midnight. So please, follow these two simple rules and don't go looking for trouble."

The kids nodded their understanding while gazing at the firm and resolute attitude coming from Midnight. They and their wolves could feel the seriousness of what was being asked of them and it was with somber and serious attitudes that training began.

Julie took her place for practice and noticed some missing people. "I'm not surprised that Stacy isn't here, but where are Nathan and Michelle? Doesn't she want to kick my butt?"