Goodbye for now?

-CHANYEOL POV-

Today was the day. I woke up all feeling sick and worried. I had the thought of what happened yesterday in suzy's make up room. Was it really Wooyoung that did that? I got up from my bed and looked in the mirror.

"Wow Chanyeol." I said to myself nodding my head.

I put on normal clothing and carried my graduation clothes in my backpack and ranned to suzy's house. As soon as i got to her house some old ahjumma opened the door.

"Is Suzy there?" I said trying to catch my breath.

"No. She and her members left already." She said.

I paniced. I was running out of breath. I felt like i was suffocating. The thought of Suzy leaving without saying goodbye made me... Hurt. I waved for a Taxi and told the drive to drive quickly to the airport. Through the car ride i felt sick. When we got to the airport i ranned in and ranned around looking for the sight of Suzy or her members.

I looked at my watch. I only had 10 minutes left till the graduation. I suddenly heard a screams. I turned around and saw a huge mob of fangirls and fanboys. I immediately ranned to the crowd and shoved everyone out of the way. I saw Suzy walking with her luggage and her members behind her.

"SUZYAH!!" I yelled over the crowd trying to catch her attention, but she didn't notice me. It was like before she met me... I was just a fan like before. Then a thought came in my mind.. NO. I said to myself. Im not going to be just a fan.

"SUZYAH!!" I shouted the loudest causing everyone to stare. Thank god for my deep voice.

Suzy turned her head and looked at me. The crowd continued to yell over me. But Suzy and me made eye contact. Suzy looked down for a while and then she gave me a look. The look she gave when i walked away... She turned her head away from me and just continued walking on.

"NO.!! SUZYAH!" I yelled trying to chase her with all the security guards pushing me away and grabbing me.

"Let him go!" Suzy pushed one guard away from me.

Suzy stood in front of me where all the fans were running to us.

"Listen! Before i go... I..." Suzy said worried looking around and stuttering.

"I love you." Suzy whispered.

Those words echoed into my ears. The words i dreamed of. The word that came from the love of my life. My first love...

All of the Sudden the fans pushed me away from Suzy. The crowd and the security guards seperated us. But she was still looking at me.

"I LOVE YOU TOO! SUZYAH! SARANGHAE!" I yelled as i fought over the crowd looking at Suzy.

Suzy smiled. Her smile just warmed my heart like everyday. She ranned off with her members to the check in about to go on board.

As i saw her leave, i took a good look at her for the last time and smiled. She smiled back and walked off to the door.

Then a tear shed from my eyes. I didn't feel anything at all that time. I was just numb. I laughed and just shook my head. I was just happy. Knowing that just looking at her. She'll be alright. I looked at my watch and i only had 6 minutes left. I ranned out and got a taxi. I changed my clothes to my graduation outfit in the Taxi. When i got to school i ranned to the auditorium where the graduation was held and saw Baekhyun and our other friends on the bench. I ranned to sit next to them.

"You okay?" Baekhyun patted my knee?

I nodded. "Yea." I chuckled.

After a while, they called our names up to recieve our diploma.